Someone Start New Buffalo Bills Message Board

3 minutes ago, simool said:

Well you can think all you want Augie. I should tell you that I was born and raised in banjo country.  We did not have contact sports so we would regularly have beatdowns at the graveyard.  Long story short, I ended up with 8 misdemeanor assaults before I clipped 21.  So I will not call it one way or the other, but I definitely won't be an easy out.

I tend to shy away from throwing down these days, I got to save what little I have left for when I really need it.  But hey if you are feeling froggy, jump... :D

Who am I kidding. I’m old and tired. I’d send my son. Or my wife.... either would be an upgrade over me. 

Single digit assaults sounds kind of amateurish. The problem may be getting caught too often. You should have worked on your escape ratio, I ‘m guessing? 

7 minutes ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

probably the stupidest comment you could come up with.

every post on here is the equivalent of "WHO CARES"

LOL

but thank you for amusing me, with your quoted reply to not caring about what i feel ^_^

I was making fun of the Lurker comment....I should have been more clear.

1 minute ago, simool said:

No, not amatuerish. Really thankful I did not get caught more. In fact one of them was my probation officers son.  Unbeknownst to me at the time. On the 8th one the Judge told me if I came back in front of him with an assault charge I would be sorry. I never found out, moved to St. Louis shortly thereafter and never looked back.

Yeah getting old sucks.  My oldest boy is a junior in high school and this was his 3rd year as a varisty wrestler.  He has always tangled with me and my ruthlessness has always saved me.  Well he chose an opportune time a few months ago when I had too much to drink.  Got me on my back.  I damn near had a heart attack trying to correct the situation.

I would be willing to offer up my wife or either one of my boys too! lol.

I’m glad it seems to have worked out for you. Kids are our most precious gift. I try not to preach, but I hope everyone keeps that in mind. I goof around here, but family always comes first. The Bills have brought me and my boys together for years.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Augie said:

I’m glad it seems to have worked out for you. Kids are our most precious gift. I try not to preach, but I hope everyone keeps that in mind. I goof around here, but family always comes first. The Bills have brought me and my boys together for years.  

I agree wholeheartedly.  I too have passed the affliction on to my boys.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, dulles said:

OK, this is what I was going to write, based on your post count...because it seemed like you have been here a long time:

C'mon man! You were here before and after.  I'm not saying that it is ALL BBMB, but this place is different since then.  It has gotten better, but you have to see some difference. 
THEN, I checked your profile.  Joined March 7, 2017...the day BBMB went down!!!  

A little sensitive about the BBMB thing?  :) 

On a positive note, you are killing it on the post count.  I have a lot of respect for your dedication.  I mean that sincerely.   

Were you here before with a different username?  Because I guarantee that the general consensus among TSW vets is that things changed.  It's ok.  Things always change in life.  But, I don't have to pretend that things didn't change, nor will I pretend that the quality of threads has improved.  

First off.  Post count matters not.  

Second.  I was here years ago as well as the BBMB.  I had lost my account  and came back when the BBMB closed down.

Third.   There are people here with memberships dating back to the beginning and have less than 1000 posts.   

I can tell you this has only been bad in the last few weeks.  

You can choose to believe ne or not it doesn’t matter.  I know what I have seen.  New and old have contributed.  

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

First off.  Post count matters not.  

Second.  I was here years ago as well as the BBMB.  I had lost my account  and came back when the BBMB closed down.

Third.   There are people here with memberships dating back to the beginning and have less than 1000 posts.   

I can tell you this has only been bad in the last few weeks.  

You can choose to believe ne or not it doesn’t matter.  I know what I have seen.  New and old have contributed.  

You don’t have enough posts to have an opinion. Just sayin’.     :)

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Why don't one of you people who strolled on in here and love:

1) Starting another thread discussed in 5 other ones already

2) Make the title subject line look as though it is fact (when it is just an idiotic opinion)

3) Make a topic about trades like a Bills 4th rounder for Drew Brees

Go create your own site and bring all of the people with you who love doing the above.

Seriously, this site is becoming impossible to sift through the crap

It's incredible how much you donut-eating neck-beards care about a PUBLIC forum. Get girlfriends or hobbies non Bills related. Sports are supposed to be fun.

5 hours ago, SDS said:

[This is an automated response]The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.

This is funny, in part because it wasn't meant to be.

5 hours ago, joesixpack said:

No new posts for anyone under 30k posts.

Problem solved.

Or under 33,874 at any length.

I find it pretty easy to find the threads with the information I want.  This place breaks the news better than anywhere else!  Every time I get an alert from the Bills, NFL or ESPN, there is already a thread started here.  Just be discriminating about picking threads to read. It’s not that difficult.  This place rocks.

Hey Ma, is my mac and cheese ready yet?

Edited by WotAGuy

6 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Eww... “just sayin’” is for pta moms that think they made an awesome point on the Facebook. 

All the better to use it in this silly setting! 

Shady knows I’m kidding. 

Edited by Augie

5 hours ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Why don't one of you people who strolled on in here and love:

1) Starting another thread discussed in 5 other ones already

2) Make the title subject line look as though it is fact (when it is just an idiotic opinion)

3) Make a topic about trades like a Bills 4th rounder for Drew Brees

Go create your own site and bring all of the people with you who love doing the above.

Seriously, this site is becoming impossible to sift through the crap

News Flash this is the new Buffalo Bills Message board. I've seen some old chat pals... & I'm meeting some new ones. Those 3 issues you name come with the territory of a fan message board. Same problem exist on the old message board, cause people are not going to go through 15-35 different forums to see if someone will post something. It's 2018 bud... people are using their phones to chat on this site... people are working... hear some news, whip the phone out... & start a new topic before they boss comes out. Loosen up you jock strap a little... it's not a big deal, just ignore it... that's what I do. 

4 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Why? We just need to trade our next 3 drafts for Foles - he went toe to toe with Brady and won....but I guess I will settle for a LB...

Foles is staying put now...and people are speculating if Rosen is willing to play football around lake erie.Matt Ryan is a ufa in '19..broncos want Mayfield.Allen can play in the cold and has a cannon..but the cannon over shoots.We might be in a bit of a pickle if the Colts won't deal.

Just now, Misterbluesky said:

Foles is staying put now...and people are speculating if Rosen is willing to play football around lake erie.Matt Ryan is a ufa in '19..broncos want Mayfield.Allen can play in the cold and has a cannon..but the cannon over shoots.We might be in a bit of a pickle if the Colts won't deal.

Matt Ryan will never make it to UFA. 

2 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

The 26th is sooo far away...

On 3/14/2018 at 4:18 PM, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

And be a member for at least 30 or 60 days to even reply to a post.  And maybe 6 month membership and 100 replies before starting a new thread.

In addition to the above sensible requirements, I believe new posters should also have to storm a castle and rescue a princess before they can post.

Inigo

Edited by Inigo Montoya

3 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

In addition to the above sensible requirements, I believe new posters should also have to storm a castle and rescue a princess before they can post.

Inigo

I'm sorry but you're just going to have to wait

3 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Of course they do, because they are bumped off Page 1 by other stupid/pointless threads.

LOL 

1) How hard is it to use the search function? 

2) Some people need to stop being petty and creating dupes because they refuse to post in a thread started by people that don’t like. 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan