trade up again?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

We won't stay at 12. 

As previously discussed by other members, it is believed that 12, 22 and 65 can get you into the top 5. That would be tremendous, allowing retention of picks this year and not having to mortgage the future 

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable

I don't believe the Bills would position themselves as they have to stand pat at 12 and potentially lose out on the top three QB prospects.  I believe there is 1 or 2 QBs they covet and will move into position to get one of these 2.  My guess is they will get in best position possible to get their guy.  Anything less than position 2 is taking a chance. There are other teams that may feel the same way who are positioned higher in draft than Bills that might want to get to a position to get their guy.  Having the #12 pick plus all the other possible trade picks gives Bills the opportunity to make an enticing offer that another team would be hard to match.  ALL IN, as long as the Bills get the QB the FO believes is the future of the franchise.

making this equal out to the value of the Wentz deal, we could:

package 12, our first 2nd rounder, first third rounder and a 2nd round pick next year and move up to 3 or 4....

We would still have: TWO first round picks this year, a 2nd round pick this year, a 3rd round pick this year, a 4th round pick this year, and a 5th and 6th this year....meaning a FULL draft 

Please shoot holes in this and tell me its unrealistic....because I am getting WAY too excited 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Why would they move to 12 now. Makes no sense unless another team in top 4 said they wouldn't go all the way down to 21.

With 12 and 22 now, you don't have to give up as much 

You make the trade now to avoid paying Glenn 2 million dollars.  I think they will move up again.  

1 hour ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

We won't stay at 12. 

As previously discussed by other members, it is believed that 12, 22 and 65 can get you into the top 5. That would be tremendous, allowing retention of picks this year and not having to mortgage the future 

I'd put it at "if we find a willing trade partner and the guy we want is there, we'll trade up again".  It's not a sure thing, it's got 2 conditions.