Donkey Kong Suh

22 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I really don't want to be the team that has the guy who kicks other team's QBs in the head, nuts, steps on the OL arms etc 

Actually, I kind of want that guy, especially when we play the Pats. Players absolutely dread lining up against him.  Speaking of the Pats, I could see them going after him which I don't want to see happen 

1 hour ago, the skycap said:

The title, LMAO!!! I think of Cam Newton everytime.

Me too.

I will always like Newton because of that. That was funny and it was also brave. I loved that! :lol:

35 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Don't like it.  Is he a great player, yes.  But he has never learned how to harness his temper. 

I really don't want to be the team that has the guy who kicks other team's QBs in the head, nuts, steps on the OL arms etc and incurs stupid penalties.

Take away the penalties and you have a Patriot.

11 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

Me too.

I will always like Newton because of that. That was funny and it was also brave. I loved that! :lol:

Take away the penalties and you have a Patriot.

Play for the Patriots and penalties are no longer a worry...

2 hours ago, DallasMac said:

His production has really dropped off hasn't it?  Just feel it's probably not worth the possible headaches.

He made one pro bowl and only had 6 1/2 sacks in his three years in Miami, I say he's way overpaid for what he produces. Plus he's one of the dirtiest players in the league, so I would pass on him in a second. 

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Don't like it.  Is he a great player, yes.  But he has never learned how to harness his temper. 

I really don't want to be the team that has the guy who kicks other team's QBs in the head, nuts, steps on the OL arms etc and incurs stupid penalties.

Oddly enough, I would be ok if he did that to Tommy...

2 hours ago, Blokestradamus said:

We just assumed that you were a dunce :D

On the Suh front, I'm not sure about his price tag but he's still a hell of a player. I'd probably let Kyle walk if he was serious about getting himself some process.

Funny story , a red neck friend of mine had no idea what a dunce was when I called a co worker that and he said stop using German words, lol !!!

4 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Doesn't seem to fit the Eagle Scout Syndrome but then again there seemed to be a legit rumor that the Bills were interested in Martavis Bryant so who knows. We need talent, that is for sure.

He’s an Eagle Scout with a crotch stomping badge. You got a problem with that?   :)

If he could be had at a decent price, and he’s still got gas left in the tank, sure. I’m not sure if that’s the case, however. It IS a need. Certainly something to consider.

Edited by Augie

23 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...pin something on the "donkey's azz" but good Lord NOT in Buffalo......and I thought Valby was "Dr Dirty".......

I loved Dr Dirty when I went to UB but not want to see Suh in Buffalo except on opposing bench ducking beer cans.