Report: Cousins to Vikings 27 Million per

8 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

Rosen has a slight build and suffered 2 concussions last year. I think he needs to get stronger and accustomed to the speed of the NFL.

I want Rosen, but the concussions really concern me. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I thought he was saying a Stanford/UCLA conference rivalry would prevent Elway from drafting Rosen. 

Yeah I don't know. That comma in there got me all confused, but that makes sense. 

I agree with you that that should have no bearing on the choice. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown

28 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

Rosen has a slight build and suffered 2 concussions last year. I think he needs to get stronger and accustomed to the speed of the NFL.

Of all of the top tier QB's in the draft Rosen is my least favorite. 

There's nothing at all in that article, that is any sort of evidence for 'tampering'. Let alone proof.

At this stage of the build up to FA, there probably isn't a team in the NFL, who actually isn't guilty of 'tampering', as they will all have their targets, and they will all know already a rough figure, as to what it is going to cost, to get them.

The NFL turns a blind eye to this behaviour, on two counts, one of which is how difficult it would be to get good evidence of 'tampering' taking place, and the other is that it serves their business well, by being able to have big 'splashes' all over the league, within a few minutes of FA opening.

As others have pointed out though, it would be nice if they could manage to match the rules, to reality.

8 hours ago, auburnbillsbacker said:

They should begin free agency right after the combine then.  If they have tampering rules they should be enforced.  

Teams need one last chance to re-sign their players who are about to be free agents. Seems this year is a lot looser in tampering then the past. Risky if some team complains.

14 minutes ago, jdonley1180 said:

I just don't get it.... am I crazy? The Vikings have 3 serviceable QB's and Keenum literally caught fire in there system. Yet they're the team that signs the top QB in free agency..??

When you have three quarterbacks, you don't have one quarterback. MN likely wants to move on with a single signal called, remove any hypotheticals or "what if we would haves" they are built to win now, with so many tremendous defensive players, many still on rookie deals 

• Like (+1) 1