Report: Cousins to Vikings 27 Million per

12 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The legal tampering period is a farce. The parameters of many UFA deals are already in place with conversations starting at the Senior Bowl that get firmed up at the Combine.  

I’m sure it’s the agents releasing all of this

3 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

This is bad news. Denver will do whatever it takes to trade up to 1 or 2 now

I wouldn't be surprised if they focused on Keenum. DEN is in a position to win now, don't think they want to roll with a rook in '18.

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they focused on Keenum. DEN is in a position to win now, don't think they want to roll with a rook in '18.

I disagree.

No way in hell John Elway is passing on Rosen or Darnold.

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

It was reported they were all in on Cousins and plan B was trading up to #1

2 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

It was reported they were all in on Cousins and plan B was trading up to #1

Maybe. I saw a tweet on this board Friday that Broncos and Keenum was gaining steam. Who knows? I don't see the Browns drafting at 4 and 5 in this draft though. It would be sheer lunacy from where they are currently sitting. 

3 minutes ago, McBean said:

I disagree.

No way in hell John Elway is passing on Rosen or Darnold.

My gut tells me Elway would want Allen. They have the ammo with 11 picks, but the majority of their picks ar in rounds 4-7. They have two thirds and two fourths. We can beat any deal they can in terms of quality of picks. 

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Also, if the team has essentially moved on it’s pretty “whatever” as far as crying about tampering 

Its a tough rule to enforce. How do you prove the Bucs and Gaines 

Prior to legal tampering It was easier.  If a player signed a complicated contract at 12:01AM there was obviously tampering.  You can't get that done in 1 minute.

1 minute ago, BillsSbSoon said:

Doesnt mean they still wouldnt draft one and let him sit for a year or two

No it doesn't . Do they pay the cost to move up to have a player sit though?  Or are they in win now mode and take a player that helps more immediately? All speculation at this point.