Who will the Bills target at the start of Free Agency?

6 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Brown as a must is a given.  I just can't nail down who exactly else given all the high draft picks we have to play with.  Every vet center or WR for example could be offset with a quality first or second round pick.

They have had time to talk with Preston. He seems like another guy who values himself more than the Bills value him. He's as good as gone. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, H2o said:

They have had time to talk with Preston. He seems like another guy who values himself more than the Bills value him. He's as good as gone. 

Oh well.  If so, we'll find more guys like Vontae who will at least act like they want to be here.

Still would like to keep Brown tho.

This whole comp pick nonsense will hurt who we can go after. Looking at our FA, I think you will struggle to see more than 6 signed before the deadline where players count. We won't be active at all to make sure we don't sign more than 5 regular free agents. 

1 hour ago, DefenseWins said:

I'd like to see them go with Preston Brown and maybe Vinny Curry?

I still think Beane and McDermott go with a bunch of low level type pickups. I think Preston Brown is done here, he is an average athlete that made alot of tackles. Who would be the best teacher for a young QB, that to me would be QB Josh McCown, he'd be an excellent mentor without actually breaking the bank money wise. Also an underrated DT like Daquan Jones from TEN.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, H2o said:

+1 and he struggled to adjust.  They need a better leader of the Defense

Beau Allen at DT and Vinny Curry at Defensive end could be cheaper options that Philadelphia likely won’t be able to keep.

Christian Jones from the Bears is an option st linebacker. 

I think whatever they try to add will will be on the cheaper end.

originally I thought about a guy like Lotulelei, but he doesn’t really fit what they’ve shown they like to do. Mostly Cheap & young, they’ll go after some older guys, but the younger guys are the only types they’ll invest term & big money into.  Hyde & Poyer are the key examples.