Trade Dion Dawkins

A quality left tackle with 3 years left on his rookie deal is worth a high 1st round pick.  Maybe not #2 overall, but if Giants asked for Dawkins I wouldn't give up more than a 2nd round pick and Dawkins for #2.  And I'd have to be pretty damn sure Glenn is gonna get healthy.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Lmao!

48 minutes ago, Mickey said:

giphy.gif

I like this. ..for several reasons ?

55 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Even the flat-earther thinks this idea is implausible... :lol:

Im not really a flat earther

But, what if? No doubt we get lied to...like, ej was gonna be good. Jp...meh. Oh, and my favorite,  john McCargo lmao

Ps...good form, and On ? !!

Edited by BuffAlone

1 hour ago, Ittakestime said:

I know some will say that's ridiculous, but he could be the key to getting a franchise QB.

Glenn is worth more to the Bills than any other team.  We know how good he is and we have spent the time healing his foot.

The LT draft prospects are not good this year.  There is a good chance Dawkins would be a first round pick this year.

If the Giants wanted Dawkins and both firsts, would you do it?  I know I absolutely would.  I may be more confident than others that Glenn will come back and be good again, but I need a QB bad right now.

• Thank you (+1) 1

McBeane has made it clear that they plan to build this team through the draft, so they're not going to trade away one of their very first draft picks. Especially not a guy they jumped up in the second round to get. 

Also... c'mon man.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BobChalmers said:

Let me the first to agree with part of your statement while proving your first assertion explicitly:

Your idea is ridiculous.

So go read the thread about Glenn's trade value - for a quick recap, he's still broken until proven otherwise, so...

YOUR PLAN INVOLVES (potentially) HAVING NO decent OTs

Gosh, I'd love to bring a rookie QB in to that mess.

It is much easier to fix OL or any other position then a ( franchise QB ) so if McBean believes that there's a potential franchise QB in this draft , I hope he does what ever it takes and if we have to give a player or two so be it

( I didn't even care who the 2 players are )  

building a great defense is one thing, but can we truly start rebuilding an offense from scratch/ draft without having the main component that it should be built around?  

No....just No. 

This team has a number of holes to fill and Dawkins has shown he has the ability to be a franchise LT, and on a Rookie contract....you don't trade that away. If you're going to trade someone, as I'm sure others have already said I don't need to read previous comments to surmise this, you trade Glenn. 

Personally, I would rather not trade either of them, but if it has to be one of them, then it's Glenn....no question.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

McBeane has made it clear that they plan to build this team through the draft, so they're not going to trade away one of their very first draft picks. Especially not a guy they jumped up in the second round to get. 

Also... c'mon man.

Really? Are you really sure ? To be honest it wouldn't surprise if we trade anyone on our roaster including the rookies ,