Josh Rosen on “Leadership”

6 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

His dad is one of the top spinal surgeons in the world, he's already stupid rich. 

he'll have his own millions to play with now.

kind of like this kid. it may not be beyond the realm of possibility to get him? those draft picks acquired last year may come in to play?

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

I heard he had a positive pee test.....;)  I heard he slapped a GM in one of today's interviews ;) I heard he scored 5 on the Wonderlic ;)  I heard he Rosen'd TBD...;)  I heard he "likes" Pandas ;) What other **** can I start that causes him to fall to a position where R1-21+R1-22 = Josh Rosen.

Really like this kid...

Edited by JoeF
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.....ANY validity to snippets about him being a spoiled rich kid brat stuff??...when they throw "tennis player" into the mix, I'm thinking "McEnroe & Connors divas".....all BS?...

He's the exact opposite of that.  If he was a spoiled rich kid, he won't be speaking out against the NCAA and about civil rights (which is one his "knocks").  He wants to use his platform to make a change, which "old school" football people hate.

hes the best qb in this class and it's not really close.  Only Jim Mora's terrible coachjng could stop him.  Trade whatever you can for him.  

31 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

His dad is one of the top spinal surgeons in the world, he's already stupid rich. 

And it's why he can speak out against what a joke the NCAA is.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

If Mc/Beane want him I would think that #21&#22, and the first one our seconds this year ,and next years # i and # 4 should be enough for the Giants. position in the draft. Remember no one else has three number ones readily available. 

Just now, Wily Dog said:

If Mc/Beane want him I would think that #21&#22, and the first one our seconds this year ,and next years # i and # 4 should be enough for the Giants. position in the draft. Remember no one else has three number ones readily available. 

They can also package Cordy instead of a 2nd

You guys need to stop talking him up.  Start making up some rumors about him, or we're never getting him.  Some team wants Lamar Jackson to drop so they made up the "teams asking Jackson to try WR".  I'm wondering if the Bills made up the "Rosen is a douche no one likes".  He's going to end up being the 1st pick, unfortunately.

Love this. 

Smart. Hard-working. Doesn't just snap back a word or two that everybody loves. 

I've always liked Rosen a lot and now I like him more.

Love that he shut up and worked his butt off early. He gets it.

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.....ANY validity to snippets about him being a spoiled rich kid brat stuff??...when they throw "tennis player" into the mix, I'm thinking "McEnroe & Connors divas".....all BS?...

Don't think that's ever been the problem.

He won't fit some teams. Some teams want QBs who only talk football and even then only in platitudes. He won't fit those teams. He will make headlines about stuff outside football. If you can't stand that, you won't want Rosen.

From what I've seen, McD and Beane wouldn't care, but it's not like I know them and we're still figuring out just what their process entails. I'd guess they wouldn't mind, but it's hard to say.

Edited by Thurman#1
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

One of the many things that was heard about Rosen over the last few months was that he was not well liked by teammates.  I'm curious to learn if there was anything to that or is it just a piece of unfounded and useless debris that tends to float around NFL prospects this time of year.  In general I'm liking the things I've heard about and from him lately.

Biggest lesson of the 2017 NFL season: "Jeff Fisher ruins QB's" Josh Rosen: "Hold my beer."

Jeff Fisher seems like that creepy uncle who always knows what's right but is never right. 

Also, I don't know what the giants think, but I prefer the guy (mayfield) who said he would push the starter and fight to start every day. 

2 hours ago, Wily Dog said:

Doubt it. Watch before draft day when we make a deal to move up close to top 10,that’s when we will know they are positioning to get up in the top 3.

They are going to give it their best shot.