Josh Rosen on “Leadership”

7 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

Drew Brees was a high-end tennis player in his youth in Texas. For comparison...

...which is exactly why I don't see the relevance for it to be mentioned in "news" articles......same for his wealthy background.....

14 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

tennis is cool. used to follow it back in the  conners/mcenroe dayz

rich kid? he will be

You have missed a full decade of incredible and competitive tennis between Federer, Nadal and Djokovic. McEnroe, Connors and Borg were great as well but the newer one is far better in quality and longevity. 

Edited by Fan in Chicago
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...which is exactly why I don't see the relevance for it to be mentioned in "news" articles......same for his wealthy background.....

Other QBs who came from a “wealthy” background: Peyton and Eli manning 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

My guess is that It would be for Josh Rosen. 

Really hoping Cousins lands in Denver now! 

I am thinking more and more that we end up with one of the 2nd tier QBs like Allen, Rudolph, Jackson. Or maybe even another (perceived) step down like White, Falk etc. 

I think there migh just be too much competition for a QB from teams way higher up in the draft order like Denver, NYJ, maybe Arizona. Trying to temper my expectations. I was allowing myself to get lost in the daydream of trading up for Rosen/Darnold... 

6 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

I am thinking more and more that we end up with one of the 2nd tier QBs like Allen, Rudolph, Jackson. Or maybe even another (perceived) step down like White, Falk etc. 

I think there migh just be too much competition for a QB from teams way higher up in the draft order like Denver, NYJ, maybe Arizona. Trying to temper my expectations. I was allowing myself to get lost in the daydream of trading up for Rosen/Darnold... 

Why would they want Rosen. Remember they have Kelly. Many here said he was going to be great. 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Yes ... We really want Cousins in Denver 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yes ... We really want Cousins in Denver 

Would really be a risk for Cle to move out why 

1st Den - Rosen

2nd Bills - Darnold

3rd Jets - Mayfield 

CLE just shut themselves out for another year their fanbase would riot 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Would really be a risk for Cle to move out why 

1st Den - Rosen

2nd Bills - Darnold

3rd Jets - Mayfield 

CLE just shut themselves out for another year their fanbase would riot 

Only way I see it is if they sign mccarron and decide to continue to develop Kizer. I just don’t really buy it though. 

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Only way I see it is if they sign mccarron and decide to continue to develop Kizer. I just don’t really buy it though. 

I agree. Now if they actually were able to trade for Smith I would be more inclined to think they would move 1st overall. Not now though 

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I agree. Now if they actually were able to trade for Smith I would be more inclined to think they would move 1st overall. Not now though 

Looking at Dorsey's Draft history I think he will prioritize QB, safety, CB, Ol. They may need a LT btw. Joe Thomas is 50/50 to come back and even if he does, have to think it’s his last year plus he’s coming off injury. Dorsey took a OT #1 overall in his 1st year in KC. Basically i think he takes Darnold and Fitzpatrick in rd 1 then OT and CB in round 2. No way he takes a RB at 1 or 4, don’t care how good he is. Jmo

Edited by YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Looking at Dorsey's Draft history I think he will prioritize QB, safety, CB, Ol. They may need a LT btw. Joe Thomas is 50/50 to come back and even if he does, have to think it’s his last year plus he’s coming off injury. Dorsey took a OT #1 overall in his 1st year in KC. Basically i think he takes Darnold and Fitzpatrick in rd 1 then OT and CB in round 2. No way he takes a RB at 1 or 4, don’t care how good he is. Jmo

Agree that seems like a very productive plan 

2 hours ago, FearLess Price said:

Drafting Rosen or Mayfield could really turn us into contenders down the line.

I just dont want us to draft Allen. Hes like Paxton Lynch 2. 

Or Blaine Gabbert.  Guy who didn't really have special college careers yet draft experts loved and helped become top 5 picks.  

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I'm agreeing with Peter King and it is Allen....

I just have a hunch that Hue will sell being able to fix him...

21 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

Smart kid.

The more I see of Rosen, the more I want the Bills to go up and get him. 

I think he has a real shot at being a special QB. I really want the Bills to draft this kid! (somehow) 

I think all those so called personality issues are way overblown by some fans.

any time i hear anything from, or about this kid, i can't help but feel exactly the same. 

• Like (+1) 1