Preston Brown thinks he can help the Patriots

Domdab99

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

His comment about everyone from the Bills who goes to the Pats goes to either Super Bowls or Pro Bowls. Super Bowls? No **** Sherlock. Pro Bowls? ? Nope. Try again. Gilmore actually went to the Pro Bowl with the Bills but was not selected with the Pats. No former Bills were selected to the Pro Bowl. 

As an aside, Zach Brown also went to the Pro bowl with the Bills, but then was not selected with the Redskins. None of the other guys he mentioned who had good seasons (all WRs, nice throwing TT under the bus along the way) who made the playoffs (boohoo oh wait you did too) went to the pro Bowl either.  

Yup, the way he is depicting the result of these guys leaving is as if they became superstars once they left Buffalo. 

Honestly, good luck to him. I cannot wait to see him try to cover shady out of the backfield. 

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

His comment about everyone from the Bills who goes to the Pats goes to either Super Bowls or Pro Bowls. Super Bowls? No **** Sherlock. Pro Bowls? ? Nope. Try again. Gilmore actually went to the Pro Bowl with the Bills but was not selected with the Pats. No former Bills were selected to the Pro Bowl. 

As an aside, Zach Brown also went to the Pro bowl with the Bills, but then was not selected with the Redskins. None of the other guys he mentioned who had good seasons after they left  (all WRs btw, nice throwing TT under the bus along the way) who made the playoffs (boohoo oh wait you did too) went to the pro Bowl either.  

The author tried like Gumby to make it look like Gillislee did anything, which was amusing. 

With that QB assessment skill, I think we should give Preston a look at Assistant GM.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

It also stated the the Bills are trying to keep him, which I’m not sure is accurate. Plus his agent is his mom so

I know for a fact that they had tentative discussions over the summer, as I assume is cursory for most front offices and representatives of soon-to-be free agents.

If what they were asking for then still stands as the demand now, I do not see Preston staying in Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

I know for a fact that they had tentative discussions over the summer, as I assume is cursory for most front offices and representatives of soon-to-be free agents.

If what they were asking for then still stands as the demand now, I do not see Preston staying in Buffalo.

I know the two sides have talked ... just not sure the “the Bills are trying to keep him” as much as they are learning what he wants and comparing the value they have placed on him and others in the market 

1 hour ago, Jamie Muellers Ghost said:

Must of been told to go out and get other offers by the Bills.

Good at chasing behind receivers by two yards and making tackles 5 years past the line. Good luck Preston.

You've seen that too huh!

Edited by horned dogs
  • Like (+1) 1

FWIW. He was one of the lowest rated players  at his position by PFF. To the eye, he looks like a poor mans David Harris. Not real fast, but heady, makes tackles, weak in coverage against quick backs and receivers. I don't know what he wants, but its not a huge loss to let him go  because he's not that great.

• Like (+1) 1

I would guess that the Bills would like someone more athletic than Brown.  If true, I would think they would not want to commit to him long term and since this is his chance for a big payday, I believe it will be somewhere else.  I could see the Bills offering a 2 yr deal as they try to fill other holes.  I'm sure Brown is looking for more.

I hope he doesn't go to NE. I know it's probably just paranoia but I swear they just want to pick his little MLB brain. Wasn't he making the defenses calls on the field? Man I hate New England... Guess you can't blame the guy for trying to get paid. GL Brown... Unless it's with NE.

2 hours ago, PIZ said:

Did he forget he also was on a team that made it to the playoffs?

"A lot of guys left the last year, and it seemed like everybody who left us was going to the playoffs — (Rams wide receivers) Sammy Watkins and Robert Woods, (49ers receiver) Marquise Goodwin. Everybody who left had a good season. It’s definitely something you look at like, wow, those guys are having success. But the Patriots, they definitely seem to get the best out of the Buffalo Bills.”

He was too busy getting trucked by Bortles

• Haha (+1) 2