Active shooter at Florida high school

The NRA and its political puppets in Congress and state governments will undoubtedly show up in the media to remind us that this wouldn't have happened "If only all the teachers and students were armed with automatics ..."  :thumbdown:

5 minutes ago, SoTier said:

The NRA and its political puppets in Congress and state governments will undoubtedly show up in the media to remind us that this wouldn't have happened "If only all the teachers and students were armed with automatics ..."  :thumbdown:

Yeah...........there's  politics forum in which you're more than welcome to share your thoughts on that issue.

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

active, still ongoing???

Appears they have a suspect in custody.

3 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Yeah...........there's  politics forum in which you're more than welcome to share your thoughts on that issue.

I'm just stating what we all know will happen in the next 48 hours.

This is in the Boca Raton part of Florida between West Palm Beach to the north and Ft. Lauderdale to the south.

"Numerous fatalities" were involved says the Superintendent.  

Great!

this **** is America's new hobby; it happens every few months and we as a nation seem to love it, as we do nothing to prevent the next one. And we will do nothing after this one either! 

Yeah, "Take it to the PPP"  !@#$ that.

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

This is in the Boca Raton part of Florida between West Palm Beach to the north and Ft. Lauderdale to the south.

"Numerous fatalities" were involved says the Superintendent.  

Great!

this **** is America's new hobby; it happens every few months and we as a nation seem to love it, as we do nothing to prevent the next one. And we will do nothing after this one either! 

Yeah, "Take it to the PPP"  !@#$ that.

Every few months? I wish it were that infrequent as according to The Gun Violence Archive, there have been 29 mass shootings in the US since the new year began. This is a uniquely American phenomenon. 

http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/mass-shooting?page=1

1 hour ago, SoTier said:

!@#$ off

1 hour ago, SoTier said:

I'm just stating what we all know will happen in the next 48 hours.

Eat Richard

Edited by Boyst62

6 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Wow... A bit testes.

Thick skin people, thick skin.  Let's all pray, hide our head in sand and whistle out our arse.

It will get better.  It really will!  

Forward!

Eii. You know better.

This is not the time to talk politics. 

Anyone who wants to see what it's like, go to the snap chat map and you can see videos kids took with gun shots, swat in the schoo, etc

Any !@#$ making a political statement on this I will personally be glad to knock tf out.

Just now, Boyst62 said:

Eii. You know better.

This is not the time to talk politics. 

Anyone who wants to see what it's like, go to the snap chat map and you can see videos kids took with gun shots, swat in the schoo, etc

Any !@#$ making a political statement on this I will personally be glad to knock tf out.

When is.  There is no decorum anymore.

No quarter in society has been asked... Now none will be given.

Tough the nut up.  We are an in your face nation. Live with it.