Reuben Foster arrested for second time this offseason; DV suspected

YoloinOhio

On 2/11/2018 at 7:32 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

This ruins the high of signing Jimmy G for the 49ers.  Two offseason arrests for Foster. :doh:

I’m sure it doesn’t make them happy but I don’t think it ruins their high from finding a franchise qb for a measly second rounder. 

Sounds like something a sour grapes fan of a team that doesn’t have a qb or an all-star linebacker would say to feel better about their situation. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

5 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

This is weird. In another thread, I was told Alabama and it’s football program only has the highest of academic standards!

Another Criminal Justice major.

I guess the 49ers didn't grill Reuben properly after the first arrest....

22 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

Because Reuben isn't an idiot?

He may not be? 
He might act idiotic though :ph34r:

22 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Another Criminal Justice major.

I guess the 49ers didn't grill Reuben properly after the first arrest....

Grilling the Rye is key

18 hours ago, Gugny said:

I wonder if his mother is a prostitute.

why , you lookin to hook up ?

My Mom is.

Pm Me Gug.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Domdab99 said:

Good thing he didn’t take a knee, or else he’d be out of a job. 

Which NFL player was fired for taking a knee?

Didn't we all see Jerry Jones kneeling with his players?  I missed the part where he then fired them all.

30 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Which NFL player was fired for taking a knee?

Didn't we all see Jerry Jones kneeling with his players?  I missed the part where he then fired them all.

Lol why doesn’t Colin K. have a job again? Why isn’t Eric Reid getting signed? Don’t be disengenuous.

These DV threads are the best. All we've got confirmed here is "DV SUSPECTED" and we've already got this guy convicted.

I realize that he's an habitual pot smoker and as such is probably guilty of anything else levied against him, but if you people knew dick **** about what the legal threshold for DV was in most states you probably wouldn't be so quick to run your sanctimonious mouths.

This guy might well be a 1st class POS, but as of right now all I know is he smokes pot and he may or may not have been at fault in some domestic conflict.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Rob's House said:

These DV threads are the best. All we've got confirmed here is "DV SUSPECTED" and we've already got this guy convicted.

I realize that he's an habitual pot smoker and as such is probably guilty of anything else levied against him, but if you people knew dick **** about what the legal threshold for DV was in most states you probably wouldn't be so quick to run your sanctimonious mouths.

This guy might well be a 1st class POS, but as of right now all I know is he smokes pot and he may or may not have been at fault in some domestic conflict.

Innocent until proved guilty. A lot of piling on because of ignorance and jealousy.

It took two months to decide whether there was enough evidence to charge Foster with a crime after he allegedly punched the woman in the head 8 - 10 times?

So we are supposed to believe that the woman was allegedly punched in the head by a 230 lb football player 8 - 10 times and she only sustained bruises and a ruptured ear drum (which can be caused by a number of things)? How could something this vicious happen and there not be overwhelming evidence of a crime that would lead to immediate charges?

The story sounds fishy. Maybe there is someone here in law enforcement who can make sense of it.

Edited by Sky Diver

1 hour ago, Sky Diver said:

Innocent until proved guilty. A lot of piling on because of ignorance and jealousy.

It took two months to decide whether there was enough evidence to charge Foster with a crime after he allegedly punched the woman in the head 8 - 10 times?

So we are supposed to believe that the woman was allegedly punched in the head by a 230 lb football player 8 - 10 times and she only sustained bruises and a ruptured ear drum (which can be caused by a number of things)? How could something this vicious happen and there not be overwhelming evidence of a crime that would lead to immediate charges?

The story sounds fishy. Maybe there is someone here in law enforcement who can make sense of it.

Par for the course.

8 hours ago, Domdab99 said:

Lol why doesn’t Colin K. have a job again? Why isn’t Eric Reid getting signed? Don’t be disengenuous.

Were they the only players who have kneeled?  Why aren't all such players gone from the league.  They all still have jobs and some of them have been re-signed or signed as free agents.

You list a grand total of 2 players who did not lose their jobs over kneeling. 

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Were they the only players who have kneeled?  Why aren't all such players gone from the league.  They all still have jobs and some of them have been re-signed or signed as free agents.

You list a grand total of 2 players who did not lose their jobs over kneeling. 

Thats because they’re not under contract, Dumbass

3 hours ago, Sky Diver said:

Haha, if Josh Rosen did this, you would have given him the death penalty.  I mean we all know you’re a homer and not rational but trying to defend this is a bad look.  The guy, much like RI, has had more issues than just this. Where there is smoke, there is fire.

“Where there is smoke, there is fire”.

Is that a legal principle? What happened to the presumption of innocence? Maybe we should dispense of a trial and lock him up.

The woman allegedly gets punched in the face in the face 8 - 10 times by a 230lb Adonis and she has bruises? It takes 2 months to collect evidence to charge him?

Try using critical thinking. Does the story make sense?

Just now, Sky Diver said:

“Where there is smoke, there is fire”.

Is that a legal principle? What happened to the presumption of innocence? Maybe we should dispense of a trial and lock him up.

The woman allegedly gets punched in the face in the face 8 - 10 times by a 230lb Adonis and she has bruises? It takes 2 months to collect evidence to charge him?

Try using critical thinking. Does the story make sense?

He was off teams’ draft boards prior to the draft!

27 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He was off teams’ draft boards prior to the draft!

Even if true, and I don’t know that, it means he is guilty of the alleged crime? SF said one of the reasons they drafted him was because of his character.

Have you ever seen the results of someone getting punched in the face by a 220 - 230 lb guy?  I have and it wasn’t pretty. It was only 3 blows and it involved a rush to the emergency room, a lot of blood, numerous stitches and massive swelling. The guy’s face was a mess.

Edited by Sky Diver

4 hours ago, Sky Diver said:

How long have you been waiting to make this post?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Haha, if Josh Rosen did this, you would have given him the death penalty.  I mean we all know you’re a homer and not rational but trying to defend this is a bad look.  The guy, much like RI, has had more issues than just this. Where there is smoke, there is fire.

For sure.  Abusing women is okay if you play for Alabama.

4 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

Care to address my points?

Well let's see. On one hand you said investigators took "too long" to arrest Foster, and on the other hand you said people are jumping to conclusions "too quickly." So I guess I would summarize your points as "Roll Tide."

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Sky Diver said:

Care to address my points?

Care to answer my question I asked multiple times?  You tend to ignore questions you don’t want to answer because it makes you look bad.  

Hit 8 to 10 times and only bruises and ruptured ear drum.  How is that possible?  Well genius, why are you assuming he’s going to be throwing the punches as hard as he can every time?  Floyd Mayweather went to jail and has been accused of DV multiple times.  Those women weren’t in the ICU were they?  Maybe just maybe he didn’t hit them as hard as he could?

Why did it take so long for the charges to come?  Not all women report DV or wait a long time before they do it.  

Do do you think Rosen’s comments are worse than Fosters actions?

According to the Santa Clara District Attorney ... 24-year-old Foster faces charges of domestic violence with an allegation that he inflicted great bodily injury, forcefully attempting to prevent a victim from reporting a crime, and possession of an assault weapon – all felonies.

He is also charged with misdemeanor possession of large capacity weapon magazine -- since officials say they found a Sig Sauer 516 with a high-capacity magazine during the search of Foster's home.

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Care to answer my question I asked multiple times?  You tend to ignore questions you don’t want to answer because it makes you look bad.  

Hit 8 to 10 times and only bruises and ruptured ear drum.  How is that possible?  Well genius, why are you assuming he’s going to be throwing the punches as hard as he can every time?  Floyd Mayweather went to jail and has been accused of DV multiple times.  Those women weren’t in the ICU were they?  Maybe just maybe he didn’t hit them as hard as he could?

Why did it take so long for the charges to come?  Not all women report DV or wait a long time before they do it.  

Do do you think Rosen’s comments are worse than Fosters actions?

If what Foster allegedly did is true, of course not.

You can rupture an ear drum with a Q-tip.

Do you believe in the presumption of innocence?

4 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

If this Rosen or Kaepernick, would you give them the benefit of the doubt? ?

7 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

Would you go to such lengths in this if it were an LSU player? 

We arent sentencing him to jail, we are discussing what we think happened on a message board. Do you believe Foster is a high character individual? If so, is all the controversy around him just bad luck, or?

I’ve never met Foster.

Does the fact that he is from Alabama and played played football UA mean he doesn’t deserve the presumption of innocence?

You are aware that innocent people have been arrested, charged and convicted, right?

11 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

If this Rosen or Kaepernick, would you give them the benefit of the doubt? ?

51 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I’ll rephrase.

Abusing woman is okay if you PLAYED at Alabama in your mind.

A lunch mob is okay if you it involves a PLAYER from Alabama in your mind. 

Edited by Sky Diver

12 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

I’ve never met Foster.

Does the fact that he is from Alabama and played played football UA mean he doesn’t deserve the presumption of innocence?

You are aware that innocent people have been arrested, charged and convicted, right?

I’m always cool with a lunch mob.  But man, you’re reaching.  I dont care Alabama players one way or the other. I loved Dareus when we drafted him and think Fitzpatrick is one of the best players in the draft. I just don’t think Alabama is a good academic school.

i do not like hypocrites.  If someone is a scumbag, I’m going to call them on.  You seemed to be harder on guys like Rosen and Kaepernick, who have done nothing illegal than you are about A guy who seems to always find trouble in Foster.  I believe a big reason is because you don’t like their politics and sadly, there are more people with this crazy mindset.  If you are a scumbag, you are scumbag no matter what you believe.  

20 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

A fist is a lot different than a Q-Tip because a fiat doesn’t go inside an ear canal.  I haven’t read a report where a Q-Tip was being investigated as the reason why her eardrum ruptured.

Yes I believe in innocent until proven guilty but since I’m not a member of a jury, I can have an opinion on it.....just like everyone does.  I don’t think she put the bruises on herself and Foster is the one that was with her that night.....he had another altercation with a hospital employee at the combine.  He failed a drug test before the combine....doesn’t seem like someone who is really credible.

How much did you say innocent until proven guilty with Greg Hardy?  How much did you defend him?

19 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

I’ve never met Foster.

And guilty people get off all the time too.  Greg Hardy got probation and he beat the hell out of his girl.

Now let me ask you this.  If Foster gets the same sentence as Hardy and still could be eligible to play ball.  Would you rather have him or Rosen?

21 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

I’ve never met Foster.

No it’s not.  I’ve said multiple times that I don’t have anything against Alabama.  I’ve said multiple times it’s a good school.  I was as critical towards Rice and Hardy who didn’t play at Alabama.  

You on the other hand....several others know what I’m talking about.

I just think it’s so bizarre how an adult like yourself gets your panties in a bunch because a 21 year old said unflattering things about Alabama.  He didn’t threaten your kids or pledge to ISIS.  You’ve got to be the most sensitive homer this board has ever seen.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

A fist is a lot different than a Q-Tip because a fiat doesn’t go inside an ear canal.  I haven’t read a report where a Q-Tip was being investigated as the reason why her eardrum ruptured.

Yes I believe in innocent until proven guilty but since I’m not a member of a jury, I can have an opinion on it.....just like everyone does.  I don’t think she put the bruises on herself and Foster is the one that was with her that night.....he had another altercation with a hospital employee at the combine.  He failed a drug test before the combine....doesn’t seem like someone who is really credible.

How much did you say innocent until proven guilty with Greg Hardy?  How much did you defend him?

So you have convicted him already. I haven’t. I’ll wait for the facts to come out. 

I believe in the presumption of innocence.

6 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

So you have convicted him already. I haven’t. I’ll wait for the facts to come out. 

I believe in the presumption of innocence.

I didn’t know I could convict guys from my couch or bar stool.