One reason I cant stand Brady....aside from being a cry baby.

Dafan

10 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

Is that Super Bowl winner, Nick Foles, the opposing team's QB?

Then you're not right.

I hope he at least congratulated him off camera somewhere in the locker room area.  If not, he's a real punk.

The OP wrote Brady did not congratulate the opposing team...

...now at what number of players congradulated equals enough to constitute the opposing team?

1? 4? All of them?

i can not speak or defend that Brady did not publically congratulate Foles.  However if you type Brady is a punk because he didn’t congradulate the opposing team...then that is incorrect.

Edited by RalphWilson'sNewWar

If this is true that he snubbed Eli both times, that really does make him for a D hole. 

I hope Brady catches Giselle in bed with Eli and his kids are actually Eli’s 

Edited by Virgil

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

If this is true that he snubbed Eli both times, that really does make him for a D hole. 

I hope Brady catches Giselle in bed with Eli and his kids are actually his 

I’m sure Eli would then want to beat Tom’s a@@ for making out with his son

• Like (+1) 1

Can we just be honest about this for once? Everyone hates Brady because he keeps beating their team. Remember how everyone hated the Bills in the early 90's and wanted any other team to win the AFC crown? He's one of the best ever to play at any position -- maybe THE best. Deal with it. I've been a Bills fan since the team first came into existance, but I'll give credit where credit is due and Brady has earned my respect. So what if he had to cover his face during an emotional moment? That's just one more reason why he has 5 SB rings and may yet win more before he retires.

10 hours ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

The OP wrote Brady did not congratulate the opposing team...

...now at what number of players congradulated equals enough to constitute the opposing team?

1? 4? All of them?

i can not speak or defend that Brady did not publically congratulate Foles.  However if you type Brady is a punk because he didn’t congradulate the opposing team...then that is incorrect.

Nope, just Foles in particular.  It's kind of an unwritten rule to congratulate the opposing team's QB at midfield after a game.  We see it all the time...unless it's Brady and he's just lost the Super Bowl.

11 hours ago, GreggTX said:

Can we just be honest about this for once? Everyone hates Brady because he keeps beating their team. Remember how everyone hated the Bills in the early 90's and wanted any other team to win the AFC crown? He's one of the best ever to play at any position -- maybe THE best. Deal with it. I've been a Bills fan since the team first came into existance, but I'll give credit where credit is due and Brady has earned my respect. So what if he had to cover his face during an emotional moment? That's just one more reason why he has 5 SB rings and may yet win more before he retires.

Not hugely in love with the creepy son kissing either.

5 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

Nope, just Foles in particular.  It's kind of an unwritten rule to congratulate the opposing team's QB at midfield after a game.  We see it all the time...unless it's Brady and he's just lost the Super Bowl.

Didn't Can get roasted for similar behavior a few years ago in a similar circumstance (losing a SB)?

16 hours ago, Virgil said:

I hope Brady catches Giselle in bed with Eli and his kids are actually his 

For the kids' sakes, I hope this isn't true.

Anyone remember Billy Smith, the NY Islanders goalie from their dynasty in the early 80s?? One of the best goalies of the era and also a total dbag. He never shook hands after a game at the end of the series when they won those cups. I don't ever remember anyone else ever doing that before or since. 

As for Brady, he was probably still pissed at getting the ball slapped out of his hands on that fumble. He looked like he was blaming someone on the sideline right after. Even though it was entirely his fault for not sensing the pressure.  In any case a pretty classless move not shaking hands with Foles. Maybe he was jealous that Foles can catch?

On 2/5/2018 at 11:20 PM, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

I wasn’t there.  Brady was probably somewhere around the 50 yard line.  Foles I have no idea.  And then all chaos broke out on the field.

Like this article points out.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/did-tom-brady-snub-nick-foles-on-super-bowl-handshake-lets-look-at-the-evidence/

plus Foles didn’t seem to mind.

"I didn't get to see Tom. I was looking for Tom," Foles said. "It got pretty crazy really fast. He's one of the greatest of all time. Guy does it right. He has been unbelievable. He was unbelievable tonight. I can't say enough about him."

Foles, certainly is a pollitically correct personality.

The game was one of the better and best offensive shows in recent SB history.

I am dead positive tommy*** knew where Foles the backup who beat him was,

when typically handshakes and congrats are doled out. F- Him. 

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 1:12 AM, GreggTX said:

This is a Bills board buddy, if you don't like it then route for the Pats.  Yes Brady has beaten the snot out of us for the past 2 decades.  It doesn't change the fact that he is a cheating sore losing DB.  Not congratulating Foles is just yet another example of this.