Pats message board... Priceless

simool

1 minute ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

BTW, I thought the league and refs do everything to ensure the Pats win.  Not if you watched this game.  Can we please finally stop that nonsense?

I have no doubt in my mind during the 07 season, that the refs helped the Pats to a 16-0 record. However, I don't think the refs intentionally helped new England this year. They were just awarded some absolute bs calls that helped them 

15 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

What happened with butler? Was there any update?

12 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Not sure myself.

I do know Butler is a FA this March and will want 12 million+.

No way he will be on the Pats next year.

I'd be willing to bet that they offered him a low-ball extension, he turned them down, and Bellychick tried to teach him a lesson and say they could win without him.  There's nothing else that makes sense seeing as how he played on ST's.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'd be willing to bet that they offered him a low-ball extension, he turned them down, and Bellychick tried to teach him a lesson and say they could win without him.  There's nothing else that makes sense seeing as how he played on ST's.

That would be a great scenario....haha.

BB has had it so good for so long getting a Patriot Discount in return for a Super Bowl Ring chances.

When this all turns around it could be glorious!

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

A flu earlier in the week is all I heard.

Maybe BB thought he wasn’t In game shape to play?

Just now, billsfan11 said:

A flu earlier in the week is all I heard.

Maybe BB thought he wasn’t In game shape to play?

If he hadn't played at all, I'd agree with you.  But he wasn't listed on the injury report and he made it seem like he could have played. 

Just now, Doc said:

If he hadn't played at all, I'd agree with you.  But he wasn't listed on the injury report and he made it seem like he could have played. 

And he was crying during the national anthem.

I just think bellichick benched him and he's just not all that good. People know him because he made one play on a 100 yard return. But he was a backup. BB paid Gilmore a huge contract to be the #1. He tried to trade Butler. I think BB is just a cold calculator and decided Rowe was better.

14 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

BTW, I thought the league and refs do everything to ensure the Pats win.  Not if you watched this game.  Can we please finally stop that nonsense?

The Pats got two bogus holding calls that directly resulted in 13 points. The refs also neglected to call an obvious PI on the Pats in the end zone, but the Eagles ended up scoring on the Foles touchdown. That's 17 points the referees tried to give the Patriots. Luckily, this opponent was able to overcome those calls. Most teams can't. 

• Like (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, simool said:

Ah, the sweet, sweet taste of Patriot fan tears

Love the gritching about "illegal formation" on the trick Foles TD reception, the claims of illegal pick plays, and of course that the opponents were "gifted" 2 TD by the refs

• Like (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Because one time they just made the obvious, normal, correct calls?

You don't think you're being a bit biased here?

The 1st reviewed td catch was obvious?

I really hope you don't believe what I could infer from that post. Why would the league wait until 2002 to engage in this conspiracy? Across 2 commissioners now, countless heads of officiating and officials? 

A team that finished top 5 in penalties the last 3 years, 5 out of the last 7 and in the top 10 almost every year for the last 10 besides once?

2 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

You don't think you're being a bit biased here?

The 1st reviewed td catch was obvious?

I really hope you don't believe what I could infer from that post. Why would the league wait until 2002 to engage in this conspiracy? Across 2 commissioners now, countless heads of officiating and officials? 

A team that finished top 5 in penalties the last 3 years, 5 out of the last 7 and in the top 10 almost every year for the last 10 besides once?

They are in the top ten lowest penalized teams.

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/penalties-per-game?date=2017-02-06