Have you ever been less excited for a SB?

Process

I think the Eagles are one of the best overall teams in years. Very well Coached and tons of talent on both sides of the ball. 
Rooting for the Eagles for both reasons. Hate the Patriots and their evil ways. Eagles have the better teams and  earned it .

That said.
I have no plans to watch. again.

Bills, baby..

that's all i care for

My breaking point has not been the Patriots.  It's been terrible and inconsistent officiating.  Maybe it isn't factual, but it certainly does seem like Tom Lady and the chicks out East get all the calls when it really matters.  I also can't stand the incessant whining.  I am sick of watching the cry Brady's smug face after every single play where the officials didn't make a call in his favor.  Definitely skipping it.

23 minutes ago, Luxy312 said:

I am sick of watching the cry Brady's smug face after every single play where the officials didn't make a call in his favor.  Definitely skipping it.

How is this any different from just about every WR in the NFL making the "throw the flag" gesture whenever they don't catch a pass? ;)

14 minutes ago, Deadstroke said:

My only desire to see this game is to watch/hope that Brady and the bunch lose the game.

If Brady gets hurt, that would be a bonus.  I would go back and look for that on youtube.