Mason Rudolph has tiny hands

2 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

A large pair of paws is a nice attibute to have in Buffalo. Cold footballs are hard an dlsippery

Outside of Tanner and Allen they all seem to have small paws

Benkert and Lauletta are roughly the league average for NFL QBs. That measurement will actually probably hurt Rudolph at least a little bit; one of the few things he has going for him is his NFL size, but he doesn't have the arm strength or hand size that usually comes along with it.

2 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

Benkert and Lauletta are roughly the league average for NFL QBs. That measurement will actually probably hurt Rudolph at least a little bit; one of the few things he has going for him is his NFL size, but he doesn't have the arm strength or hand size that usually comes along with it.

Big , slow quarterback, with footwork issues, played in a simple system, has a weak arm and small hands?

Sign me up for that. I never understood the love fest for this guy, and the hand size makes it worse in my opinion. 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Dalton said:

Agree.  This is down the list of requirements.  Unless he is well below average, it becomes a secondary evaluation criteria.

Somewhat agreed, but I do think it is important for a place like Buffalo. So I think those teams in those cold weather outdoor stadiums have to put a higher emphasis on hand size as compared to a team that plays in a dome or in California.