Well? Have You Checked Her Out? Stormy Daniels!

Tiberius

4 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Trump may be a lot of things but he's not stupid. He says things that sound stupid but there is a method to his madness. He keeps the MSM and the rest of the Left running from hissy fit statement to statement and not being able to focus on any one thing. All of their protests are falling on deaf ears. Also, his whole MO has always been to stake his positions out at the extreme end of things and then negotiate something less. He is what he is but in the over all picture he is actually putting forth great effort to do things and in many instances has succeeded. Don't fall for the opposition's noise.

He also has appeased the conservatives with Gorsich, tax reform, slashing regulations, and shrinking the state department.  Now they'll give him some leverage with these trade tariffs as he's appeasing the voters who voted for him with the belief that it will bring manufacturing jobs back.  It also gives him that outsider image that won him the nomination in the first place.  He knows what he's doing.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

He also has appeased the conservatives with Gorsich, tax reform, slashing regulations, and shrinking the state department.  Now they'll give him some leverage with these trade tariffs as he's appeasing the voters who voted for him with the belief that it will bring manufacturing jobs back.  It also gives him that outsider image that won him the nomination in the first place.  He knows what he's doing.

so far so good, but things can turn quickly in politics....

46 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Yet Trump banging a glorified hooker and giving her an abortion is tantamount to proof?

Gotta love libs.

I never said proof, or that Trump did force her to get an abortion, just if, and perhaps and maybe. Hush money was paid, there had to be a reason for this coverup 

10 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Conservatives wanted him to slash the state department? 

13 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

But, but, but..........

Trump haters say Trump hasn't done a darn thing and is an idiot.

They must be right, so I won'r argue. :D

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I never said proof, or that Trump did force her to get an abortion, just if, and perhaps and maybe. Hush money was paid, there had to be a reason for this coverup 

Conservatives wanted him to slash the state department? 

This whole thing is an abortion.

4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

But, but, but..........

Trump haters say Trump hasn't done a darn thing and is an idiot.

They must be right, so I won'r argue. :D

This whole thing is an abortion.

His whole presidency is. Obamacare, day one, its gone! 

16 hours ago, garybusey said:

If this is true Trump is literally insane and needs to be impeached for sake of his own health.

Lately, my favorite part of the never-ending left wing meltdown is the idea that Trump is mentally unstable and unfit for office and he needs to be impeached so we can save him from himself.

You nutbags have gone fullgoosebatschittcrazy unlike anything I ever expected.

It's glorious. Absolutely glorious. Keep up the good work. 

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

Lately, my favorite part of the never-ending left wing meltdown is the idea that Trump is mentally unstable and unfit for office and he needs to be impeached so we can save him from himself.

You nutbags have gone fullgoosebatschittcrazy unlike anything I ever expected.

It's glorious. Absolutely glorious. Keep up the good work. 

My favorite part is still that they've apparently never heard the name "Mike Pence."

• Like (+1) 1

Oh dear! 

President Trump’s personal attorney Michael Cohen used a Trump Organization email to arrange a transfer of funds to a Manhattan bank before he personally wired a $130,000 dollar hush payment to Stormy Daniels, according to NBC News. Cohen reportedly also used the same Trump Organization email for the 2016 negotiations with Daniels, identifying himself as "Special Counsel to Donald J. Trump” in correspondences with Daniels’ lawyer. This comes as Cohen, in a previously released statement, claimed that “Neither the Trump Organization nor the Trump campaign was a party to the transaction with Ms. Clifford, and neither reimbursed me for the payment, either directly or indirectly.” Cohen has also attempted to distance the president from the payout, saying that he used his personal funds to facilitate the payment.

I find it interesting that as part of this "settlement offer" publicity stunt, they want the arbitration award vacated with prejudice. They were just complaining that it was obtained illegally and without her being put on notice of the arbitration a week or two ago.

Also of note is that they very well may have breached the NDA by releasing details of what's in the NDA through this poorly redacted "settlement offer" publicity stunt. This guy is a shyster attorney looking for the press to do the job that he can't.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I find it interesting that as part of this "settlement offer" publicity stunt, they want the arbitration award vacated with prejudice. They were just complaining that it was obtained illegally and without her being put on notice of the arbitration a week or two ago.

Also of note is that they very well may have breached the NDA by releasing details of what's in the NDA through this poorly redacted "settlement offer" publicity stunt. This guy is a shyster attorney looking for the press to do the job that he can't.

The press will do everything they can do find out all the information on this.  Hilly's 30,000 deleted emails...not so much.

22 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Trump's entire presidency is a publicity stunt, why you crying about this one? 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, thebug said:

Wow, that’s a good one. Got anymore “I know you are, but what am I” gems? 

There is some nice examples of that around here, but no one does "I'm rubber, you're glue" better than Gator.

Over/under on how many times B-man would link an article about this if this involved Obama ...

Obama golf - 4

Trump golf - 5789y687t56976686544vhhfhmt5785

You slanted, cold-hearted, mfers. 

We're in the vortex of something not-quite Nixonian here and you punk bitches decide to go all ostrich. 

Cheers bitches. 

Edited by Juror#8