Lets just go for Cam

jtothebrown

No. They aren't trading Cam.

Where would they be if they do that.

The better theory was Andrew Luck since they pick third and might like a young QB. But with Josh McDaniels on their radar, the Colts are more inclined to keep Luck. But McDaniels did trade a young Cutler, so who knows.

i don't know if I want Newton anyways. Newton and the Buffalo weather might not be a good mix from October on.

6 minutes ago, jtothebrown said:

1 of or 1st, 1 of or second, our 2019 first and Tyrod and Glenn for Cam Newton.

Anyone think that Carolina would take that for Cam?

Why do this when Cam 2.0 is in upcoming draft? Lamar Jackson is just as dynamic as Cam Newton except that he is 20 lbs lighter and comes with less baggage.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, the skycap said:

Why do this when Cam 2.0 is in upcoming draft? Lamar Jackson is just as dynamic as Cam Newton except that he is 20 lbs lighter and comes with less baggage.

:lol: You're joking right? Cam can actually throw an accurate pass. Lamar? Not so much. His completion percentage isn't going to get better in the NFL. 

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, H2o said:

:lol: You're joking right? Cam can actually throw an accurate pass. Lamar? Not so much. His completion percentage isn't going to get better in the NFL. 

Seems like Jackson would be a good QB for Dabolls offense.  The guy is electric.  Imagine Jackson, Shady, and a guy like Bo Scarborough in the Buffalo snow.

15 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Seems like Jackson would be a good QB for Dabolls offense.  The guy is electric.  Imagine Jackson, Shady, and a guy like Bo Scarborough in the Buffalo snow.

The power frequently flames out when these "electric" guys reach the NFL, if they even do.  Jackson will get drafted but bets are off the table.

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, PIZ said:

No thanks. We need an actual QB, not an extra RB taking the snaps. Jackson can't complete 60% of his passes in college, hasn't in his 3 years. He's not going to be better going from college to the NFL. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Let's just got for Rodgers too while we are at it. 

Cam would make a fine back up to Aaron. 

Although I'm sure it will be Tyrods fault when both these trades fall through. 

I'm sure the Bungles will give up AJ Green for a 2020 6th round pick. Rodgers will need someone to throw to, after all...