Brian Daboll hired as new OC

Estro

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Obviously you don't like this hire.  Who did you want, just out of curiosity?

Joe DeFillipino 

Chud

Bevell

and no its not that i dont like the hire. There was NO need to rush to hire Brian Daboll. And yes i get sick of the well great hire worked with BB and Saban crap pretty easy. 

If your gonna scream great hire have some real substance 

9 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

Everyone respected Jauron also.  It's not my job to put a good team on the field and I'm allowed to call it like I see it.  If the fact that every offense he's been an actual decision making part of has been a colossal failure doesn't bother you then keep drinking the kool aid.  Hells yeah I'd like to be wrong but I'll believe it when I see it.

He just won a national championship....that is a failure?

Look if you are going to rag on Dennison and Tyrod and then bring in a guy who on average does even worse to potentially develop a kid who's never played a down in the NFL I'm sorry but skepticism is deserved.  He developed a TE who was already really good?  How does that help anyone?  He's well respected.  You know what I would respect?  Someone who's averaged 25 ppg with an NFL offense.

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Joe DeFillipino 

Chud

Bevell

and no its not that i dont like the hire. There was NO need to rush to hire Brian Daboll. And yes i get sick of the well great hire worked with BB and Saban crap pretty easy. 

If your gonna scream great hire have some real substance 

There is no way for you to know that. 

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You’re right Bobby.  Never has this fan base ever made a football argument.  100% of the time it never has.  Not once out of millions of fans.

Have you seen in this thread out of all the Great Hire posts one person say because he runs a Power Scheme?  Or incorporates flood concepts making easy reads for a rookie?

or are they well BB and Saban this BB and Saban that

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Changed my opinion a Bunch of times. Hated McD and his good ole boy earlier in the year. Convinced otherwise. The ONLY one i have never backed down on was TYROD and well we know how that worked out 

Then you didn’t learn.  You hated the McD now you don’t.  You think it’s possible that you might actually like this hire?

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

How? Just people saying great hire because of BB or Saban. Others saying no. How is that a healthy conversation where is the beef?

Sometimes you really are like a dog with a bone.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bills-hire-brian-daboll-from-alabama-as-oc-before-patriots-can-bring-him-back-in-fold/

If you don't like to hire, it's ok...............please let us who want to react and research have a place to discuss.

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Have you seen in this thread out of all the Great Hire posts one person say because he runs a Power Scheme?  Or incorporates flood concepts making easy reads for a rookie?

How about we wait and see what happens.

why does this board need to give you an answer you like now?

2 minutes ago, Luka said:

I'll hold back any judgement on the hire until I see what happens on the field but his history isn't promising. Doesn't mean he's a bad coach I guess but after sitting through Dennison's offense all year I guess I was hoping for a college guy to come in and provide some ingenuity. Daboll was not the name I was expecting to see.

I'm right there with you as well. I was really hoping we get the Chud here to help develop a young QB. We have no choice but to wait and see now. I wasn't a fan of McD's Dennison hire for the record and just not a fan of this one as well. 

Time will tell.

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Ok, then please educate us why, schematically  this is a bad hire?

Also, what in his pedigree gives you pause?