Poll: Will Dennison Be Fired?

Fadingpain

When will Dennison Be Fired?  

219 members have voted

1. 1. Will Dennison Be Fired, and if so, When?

• YES, in the next couple of days; we need to have a shot at top prospects becoming available
    • YES, but it will take longer to sort it out
    • NO, he will remain as OC

McCoy sounds like a good option.  He was obviously highly regarded enough as an OC in the past to get a HC job, and it's not like the offense in Denver got better when they fired him - he really looks like a scapegoat there for a really bad overall situation.

• Like (+1) 1

I have to say Chris Brown sure sounded yesterday like OBD was willing to blame Dennison's troubles on Tyrod and not the other way around - though that was before the guys with connections to Team McBeane became available.

Edited by BobChalmers

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Mike Shula just got fired from the Panthers.  Given McDermott and him worked together in Carolina for a few years I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes our new OC.

....McD needs to think OUTSIDE the "Carolina box"......Shula has not done much and we don't need another hum-drum OC.....

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Mike Shula just got fired from the Panthers.  Given McDermott and him worked together in Carolina for a few years I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes our new OC.

Ugh

14 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

Shouldn't be and won't be.  QB will be fired.

I vote for C: both

1 hour ago, ndirish1978 said:

It's more likely we sign McCoy than Shula

I would feel better about signing McCoy than Shula