crappy watkins lost it for the rams

short and sweet, Romo, (who i said was great after week 2 and now all finally seem to agree with,)  said, along w Nance, that theyd both have like to have seen softy sammy go back and jump up for the ball on a long pass late in the game.  Romo especially kept talking about how sammy didnt really try.

Regardless the ball went right through his hands w the playoffs on the line.   Later in the endzone he also couldnt come up w the 4rth down pass right in his hands, because there was a tiny bit of contact.

So glad that soft excuse for an elite wr is gone.  so glad we netted a second, EJ gaines and basically benjamin for him.

Even a real QB cant get the ball to softy sammy twatkins.

• Thank you (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, dabills21 said:

super talent, just doesn't play with the necessary grit/passion to be an elite nfl wr

This is how I feel as well. I regret losing Woods, Hogan and Goodwin more than losing Watkins.

47 minutes ago, Rigotz said:

I thought Romo was great before Romo knew he was great.

Saw him warming up his vocal chords in pre-game announcements and knew he would be the one.

I remember I used to watch him play on Sundays and tell everyone what a great announcer he'll make one day. 

3 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Mike Evans, Beckham Jr, Benjamin, Landry...and the Bills TRADED UP for Sammy.  if you are taking a WR in the deepest WR draft class in history then trade back and take 2 of the above!

You should bring those Crystal Ball powers you posses to the Bills War Room this year.  Being able to see the future before it happens I am sure would make their draft easier.  

Thats the problem, that is very easy to say today...but Sammy was one of the highest graded players in draft and the clear top WR.  

Edited by Alphadawg7

2 hours ago, re enlightener said:

short and sweet, Romo, (who i said was great after week 2 and now all finally seem to agree with,)  said, along w Nance, that theyd both have like to have seen softy sammy go back and jump up for the ball on a long pass late in the game.  Romo especially kept talking about how sammy didnt really try.

Regardless the ball went right through his hands w the playoffs on the line.   Later in the endzone he also couldnt come up w the 4rth down pass right in his hands, because there was a tiny bit of contact.

So glad that soft excuse for an elite wr is gone.  so glad we netted a second, EJ gaines and basically benjamin for him.

Even a real QB cant get the ball to softy sammy twatkins.

Agreed on all counts.  I think the only thing left for you to do now is buy a dog, name it Sammy, and kick it everyday until it bites your testicles off.  I really don't see another path forward for you.  Sorry.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1