Yannick Ngakoue accuses Incognito of racial slurs

YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Sounds like you have feelings and an agenda.  Just admit it.

You think America was tougher and stronger in 1950.  Admit it, Boyst.  Every time someone claims racism or sexism (or sexual assault), you approach the situation with anger (a feeling!) and a bias.  Dig deep and confront yourself.

There isn't anger. It's 90% poke the bear 50% lamenting frustration that people tell me I need to get. 40% that I'm told I have a feeling.  10% I just don't care to hear this ****.

If I knew Toby the jaguar who complained I'd just simply tell him to shut up. What kind of ifiot runs to Twitter to complain?  Look at him, he's so special.   Shut up, move on with your life, I'd tell him that. 

Innocent until proven guilty. Easy for someone to make up an accusation on twitter.

Dion Dawkins tweeted backing up Incognito that he did not do that and he would be the first to tell him it was out of line.

Maybe he was smack talking him and he made up this to get back at him.

You guys, and Ngakoue, are mistakenly confusing Africa with Black people. One is a race. The other is a continent. 

From the context, it isn't hard to figure out that Incognito probably told the guy to go back home... to Africa; Which is where the guy was born. It's like telling some guy to go back to the minor leagues; or to Canada.

I'm willing to bet that less than 70% of Black people identify with Africa. Most will say they are from Detroit (or another state/city).

Update: Ngakoue was born in Washington DC.... :huh:

Edited by unbillievable

1 minute ago, unbillievable said:

From the context, it isn't hard to figure out that Incognito probably told the guy to go back home... to Africa; Which is where the guy was born. It's like telling some guy to go back to the minor leagues; or to Canada.

Please be sarcasm. Oh, please be sarcasm.

Just now, Blokestradamus said:

Please be sarcasm. Oh, please be sarcasm.

I assumed it from his name. haha.

I'm looking to see if he changed it when he came of age. Like some do to reflect their african heritage.

If not, then I can completely see how he can be engrossed in African culture.

1 minute ago, unbillievable said:

I assumed it from his name. haha.

I'm looking to see if he changed it when he came of age. Like some do to reflect their african heritage.

If not, then I can completely see how he can be engrossed in African culture.

His father was born in Cameroon, from what I can see with a quick search.

39 minutes ago, Doc said:

He might have thought he heard a slur and given Ritchie's history, figured that's what he said. 

And anyone can make an accusation.  You need to back it up with evidence. 

How exactly would he back up something that he said was directed at him on-field during gameplay?

Provide the voice recording device he had secretly taped to the inside of his jersey?

13 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Good. 

5 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

How exactly would he back up something that he said was directed at him on-field during gameplay?

Provide the voice recording device he had secretly taped to the inside of his jersey?

Directional mikes, as mentioned above.  Otherwise it's his word against Ritchie's, Dion's, and Eric's. 

Edited by Doc

1 minute ago, Teddy KGB said:

So the two people surrounding Richie didn't hear anything and none of the other Jags or refs stepped up and said they heard something. No camera or audio picked anything up so I think it's safe to say that Richie didn't say anything. 

With his past though it doesn't surprise me that news like this has come out. Did you hear Alexander's interview with ESPN. He said before signing here and meeting Richie that he was one of his most hated players in the NFL. Then he got to know him and realized that his reputation is false. Players don't like him and because the NFL is becoming polticized with a racist America agenda... It doesn't surprise me that someone lied.

15 minutes ago, Paulus said:

SJWs need to be wiped from this country. They are a cancer, a disease, a terminal disease.

Schools and universities are designed to create them.  Ivy League schools take your little darlings and turn them into folks who think correctly, don't you know?