Kyle Williams is Undecided on Retirement

Clearly he's a fan favorite. A guy who gives everything he has. Never a run stuffer, he was a good penetrating DT for many years. He deserved better. I do believe he has lost a step but still a quality player none the less. If he retires, I wish him and his family all the best. If he stays, it should be in a reduced role and reduced salary.

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

My opinion isn’t based on one game. He was a non factor majority of the year.

Neither is mine. This game was just fresh. He still  appears to have plenty o gas in the tank for another solid year.  It's more likely a question of whether he would rather spend time with the family and begin life outside of the NFL.

1 minute ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Neither is mine. This game was just fresh. He still  appears to have plenty o gas in the tank for another solid year.  It's more likely a question of whether he would rather spend time with the family and begin life outside of the NFL.

I didn’t think he had a good year. He looks done to me.

55 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

He probably should retire. He doesn’t look like the same player at all. Hell of a run though and appreciate his loyalty 

Yeah I didnt notice him at all today...but he definitely has a hand in that run D holding the Jags(other than Bottles) in check 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

He'll be back.  Just providing drama.

Yup, he is in one of the best NFL positions to not get TBI. He is old enough to feel getting old. And, at that age, one more year in the NFL would have to be the decision. I'd wager he returns.

21 hours ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

He won’t come back with a Rookie QB.

i still think we Draft a rd 1 QB and get Alex Smith on a 3/4 year deal

He won't have to.  We aren't going into 2018 with Peterman and a Rookie.  We are too far advanced for that.

It doesn't make sense to draft a 1st round pick on a QB and then sign Smith.  You either go FA or draft...not both.  You'd be better off spending that pick on another positional player that will start in 18 and make the team better.

I'm predicting we are either signing Bradford or Cousins.  My choice is Cousins.

Kyle is too important to this team to retire.  McD will probably push Beane to give him a contract that might be above what his value is just on his leadership qualities alone.

He will come back.  He knows he can still play, and you heard him after the game this weekend say he believes in what McD is bringing to this team and he knows next year he will have a great chance to go deeper into the playoffs.

They all do this for a ring.  If the Bills sign a vet QB like Cousins, they will be the popular SB choice next year.

Watch.

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

I’d be fine with that for the right price 

That should be where the conversation starts and ends. Do you want to continue to play football? We have a reduced role and pay rate and we would love to have you back. If you are ok with playing 30 percent of the snaps for half the money you are used to making sign here!