Wild Card GDT: Falcons vs. Rams at 8:15 PM ET on NBC

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

They missed the obvious holding call.

Which Watkins broke away from before the ball was thrown so he still had a clear opportunity to make the play.  He wasn't being held when the ball arrived.   But of course a mentally weak player is already crying to the refs in his head rather than playing to the whistle.

1 minute ago, Juice_32 said:

Sammy's contract next year will be interesting. I wonder how much he'll get. 

He along with his agent have a tough decision to make. He had a very disappointing year and it's almost a certainty that he won't be offered a big multi year contract as he had hoped to get.

His best bet is a one year prove-it deal loaded with incentives.  I just wonder if he stays with the Rams where he struggled or he starts all over with his 3rd team in his first 5 years.

He just hasn't lived up to expectations.

Just now, Magox said:

He along with his agent have a tough decision to make. He had a very disappointing year and it's almost a certainty that he won't be offered a big multi year contract as he had hoped to get.

His best bet is a one year prove-it deal loaded with incentives.  I just wonder if he stays with the Rams where he struggled or he starts all over with his 3rd team in his first 5 years.

Rams aren't bringing him back lol

Just now, KD in CA said:

Which Watkins broke away from before the ball was thrown so he still had a clear opportunity to make the play.  He wasn't being held when the ball arrived.   But of course a mentally weak player is already crying to the refs in his head rather than playing to the whistle.

Yeah - this^

Just now, Magox said:

I expect.him to get a deal like Pryor got from the redskins.

1 minute ago, jeremy2020 said:

Everybody seems pretty happy for Woods and his big game. Don't be butthurt because you championed Sammy and he did nothing in LA either.

What does that have to do with the point I made about signature moments with the Bills?  Nothing is the answer. 

The difference between Sammy and Robert Woods is that Sammy was a diva while with the Bills. 

I will never forget him bitching and moaning about how many targets he should get each game whether he was open or not and having his agent also B word and moan for him.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Magox said:

He met my expectations

3 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Definitely should have caught it irrespective of the refs. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz