Let's Go TITANS!

30 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Take these Chiefs down and get us a better 1st rd pick please.

I'm no Dunkirk Chadwick Don but have a feeling we give the Chiefs back their first for Alex Smith.

Might as well just keep TT with that mindset.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Process said:

A first for alex smith? Jimmy G just got traded for a second. 

I would think two thirds would do it. 

I hear that. But if you take the trade as a whole moving down 17 spots in the 1st last draft and getting Tre White and Alex Smith it does seem to be a little easier to stomach.

Either way --> GO TITANS!!!!

Edited by Real McCoy

29 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I'm no Dunkirk Chadwick Don but have a feeling we give the Chiefs back their first for Alex Smith.

I want the Chefs, Rams, and Iggles (next week) to all lose.  It won't make a huge difference in the draft slots but the higher the better.

As for Alex Smith, I'll be absolutely sick to my stomach if this front office gives up a 1st Rounder for a soon to be 34 year old QB with a 2-4 playoff record and no Super Bowl appearances in a mediocre 13 year career. The Bills would be better off keeping Tyrod for another year and drafting their heir apparent. 

54 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

In no way shape or form do I see a 1st going for Alex Smith from any team. I guess you never know, but I for one would be very disappointed if they did that.