Jags Fan here!

Both Bortles and Tyrod are Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde type QBs.  Get pressure on Bortles and he throws interceptions.  Get contain on Tyrod and he'll not throw the ball more than 150 yards in a game.  Both teams run the ball pretty well, neither team has been especially proficient at stopping the run.  Both teams are shy of weapons in the passing game (Jacksonville because of injury and Buffalo because of roster decisions and injury) .  Jacksonville is favored, and should be, but the outcome of the game is by no means a given.  Should be fun!   Welcome.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, baskingridgebillsfan said:

I think the media had already turned on him and the coverage was very negative.  The fans seemed split with the trend moving towards the media take.

Myself and many others hated him most of his second season, especially the last third when he insisted on a three slow white TE offense, was criminally conservative, mostly neutered Orton and wouldn't force his defensive coordinator to make changes when nothing was working.

Great game guys. Unfortunately both offenses looked absolutely dreadful. Shocking that Bortles had so many rushing yards. Bills have such a bright future. Defense is legit. If Bortles plays that way next game, no chance they win. Good luck next season. Thanks again for the welcome. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Sacksonville said:

Great game guys. Unfortunately both offenses looked absolutely dreadful. Shocking that Bortles had so many rushing yards. Bills have such a bright future. Defense is legit. If Bortles plays that way next game, no chance they win. Good luck next season. Thanks again for the welcome. 

Thanks for bein cool.... what a dreadful game

5 minutes ago, Sacksonville said:

Duck and cover, bills fans are about to be a little less nice than they have all week. I would run away now if I were you hah

7 minutes ago, Sacksonville said:

Good luck next week.

Your D is scary good.

12 minutes ago, Sacksonville said:

Good luck going forward...

16 minutes ago, Sacksonville said:

Enjoy that defense as much as you can. It's special. They never seem to dominate as long as they feel like they can. 2014 feels like 10 years ago.

33 minutes ago, Sacksonville said:

Congrats on your teams win today.  Both defenses played their rears off.  Both offenses sucked donkey.  I think just about everybody expected that though.

38 minutes ago, Sacksonville said:

I was at the game.  Your fans are very friendly and Jacksonville was a pretty hospitable city.  Good luck to you guys next week.

• Like (+1) 1

Good for you, Jags. Now take out the Steelers, who apparently cannot ever beat the Pats, and then give NE a nice little surprise the following week .... I felt your pain watching Bortles in that first half ...

4 minutes ago, Talley56 said:

I was at the game.  Your fans are very friendly and Jacksonville was a pretty hospitable city.  Good luck to you guys next week.

Jacksonville is kind of a Buffalo of the south. A gritty city, but with its own hidden attributes.

On 1/6/2018 at 4:39 PM, Doc Brown said:

I was there too.  It's still the quietest I remember outside the stadium after a game as we walked back to our car.

Yeah me too...when Means ran for that 78 yard TD I think you could have heard a pin drop...stunned silence

Edited by matter2003