Do you think by now the Bills mind is strictly on the Jags?

Wonderful, epic, and every other good thing in the world on New Years Eve.   Can't help but wonder if McDermott got the teams mind on the Jags yet.  I mean its only human to wanna coast after you feel like you've made it.  Maybe Marrone on the other sideline though helps the team to stay motivated. 

I remember watching Four Falls of Buffalo and at least according to that program the players enjoyed Tampa before Super Bowl 25 a little too much.  By the end of the week it was like Crap We Got A Game! 

Yes.  McDermott seems to run a completely different ship than Marv Levy.  Also, I noticed in one of the videos of the locker room celebration that once he realized the Bills may be in the playoffs, all the emotion left McDermott's face and he put his head down and slipped away from the players.  The man is focused on the end goal.

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Haslett_Stomp said:

Yes.  McDermott seems to run a completely different ship than Marv Levy.  Also, I noticed in one of the videos of the locker room celebration that once he realized the Bills may be in the playoffs, all the emotion left McDermott's face and he put his head down and slipped away from the players.  The man is focused on the end goal.

I think I read somewhere that was stomach cramps followed by a fast trip to the men's room.

:lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

Mine is.  I want the Bills to run over Quitter Maroon.  Looks like 1/2 the crowd will be Bills fans, so at best, the Jags are playing at a neutral site.  We get the crowd noise going and Bortles won't know whether to **** or bark at the moon.  I see 3 picks by the D and a big Bills win.

50 minutes ago, White Linen said:

IMO, McD's specialty.  I think he's they type of coach that will have little issue getting them to re-focus - after allowing them a specified time to enjoy the playoff bid.

Hope so and think so!

2 hours ago, Another Fan said:

Wonderful, epic, and every other good thing in the world on New Years Eve.   Can't help but wonder if McDermott got the teams mind on the Jags yet.  I mean its only human to wanna coast after you feel like you've made it.  Maybe Marrone on the other sideline though helps the team to stay motivated. 

I remember watching Four Falls of Buffalo and at least according to that program the players enjoyed Tampa before Super Bowl 25 a little too much.  By the end of the week it was like Crap We Got A Game! 

Honestly - not a ton of guys played under marrone 

Kyle, Hughes, coincidentally deonte Thompson, brown, wood, glenn and Henderson is everyone that has overlap?

3 hours ago, Another Fan said:

I've been to Jacksonville.  That should not be a problem, "enjoying it too much."

Yes. I noticed just moments after the Cincy TD -while the celebration continued and after quickly congratulating Kyle, Coach was seen in deep thought. While I won’t surmise what he was thinking, we’ve seen the gears are always rolling in his head all year. They had a riotous flight home and an incredible midnight welcoming party. With 33% of the offense unlikely to be effective against the League’s best Defense on the road, he wouldn’t be worthy of being a HC if his mind isn’t fully on the Jags. I’m sure it’s the same for everyone associated with the Bills.

Per Kim Jones on the Murph show yesterday, halfway through the flight home Tyrod left the party took his tablet and went to the front of the plane to watch film.  

I have many complaints per Tyrod as people know, but nobody outworks him or outprepares (not a real word) him.  I feel like with McDermott, Tyrod and Kyle leading the way this team will be ready to play on Sunday.  

• Like (+1) 1

If these grown men needed a coach to tell them to stop celebrating and start preparing for Jax......which they should have started doing on Monday morning......then something is seriously wrong, and that team will be one and done. Seriously.....