Micah Hyde loves McDermott and Buffalo

HappyDays

15 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Yeah it's probably a pipe dream, but who knows. We would have to trade up for Smith which personally I would support because I think he's the next Kuechly. I would be on board with that and signing one of Alex Smith, Cousins, Bradford, Keenum, or Bridgewater. We could really make some noise next year if that's how it plays out.

I want our first pick to be a Quarterback - it is time this team got off the pot and picked one. But if it isn't a QB then Roquan Smith would be my guy. 

9-7 normally wouldn’t get you to the playoffs but it did.... 9-7 after the trades, cuts, players lost in FA etc this is amazing.

Crazy thing is there is so much room for improvement. A couple solid drafts and FA periods this team could be serious contenders. I’ve never doubted McD or Beane.... not a Huge fan of Dennison but I doubt TT is the future, and maybe things change offensively. 

Im excited for the future of this team!!!!

57 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Next step is to remake the front 7. Imagine if they are just as successful in that, we will have a feared defense for years to come. My dream offseason would be to sign Star Lotulelei and draft Roquon Smith.

Agree 100%.  If we landed both of those two I would literally change my prayers to end in, "In McDermott's name. Amen"

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

9-7 normally wouldn’t get you to the playoffs but it did.... 9-7 after the trades, cuts, players lost in FA etc this is amazing.

Crazy thing is there is so much room for improvement. A couple solid drafts and FA periods this team could be serious contenders. I’ve never doubted McD or Beane.... not a Huge fan of Dennison but I doubt TT is the future, and maybe things change offensively. 

Im excited for the future of this team!!!!

Honestly, I believe with just this upcoming solid draft and FA period this team can be a serious contender.  With the draft capital we have, plus with a decent amount of cap room, we can make some SERIOUS noise this off-season, and be primed for a deep playoff run next year....

1 hour ago, smuvtalker said:

I love it.  More validation for what McDermott is doing here in Buffalo, and the fact that he really has changed the culture at One Bills Drive.  Also the fact that players are not only buying in, but that they enjoy playing for him.  I'm truly excited about this upcoming season, and to see what he and Beane do in the draft with so much draft capital.  I may be in the minority, but I really hope that they DON'T reach for one of the QB's coming out, or give up the farm, seeing as though we have several key holes to fill, and have the stockpile of picks to address many of our needs.  With first round picks probably in the 20s, I feel like we would have to give up WAY too much to move up, especially with so many teams needing a QB.  My dream would be to have Mayfield fall to us, but that's becoming more and more doubtful.

I feel the way you do!  Let the GM & HC do what they feel is best and I bet they won't 'reach' for a QB in the draft!!!  It's exciting!!!

When McD got hired I changed my sig on the board to......." McD will fix this mess I guarantee it"

I also reacquired my season tickets which I cancelled after Wrex Year 1.

I lost 12 years of seniority because of that buffoon.

As for Micah, he is the real deal!  The fact that he is telling other players to pay attention significantly bolsters my belief in "The Process".  One can only hope that other players hear his calling come FA time.  After all Hyde was on a dominant squad in GB. For him to make those comments speaks volumes about the culture now in our locker room. 

McD simply makes the best kool-aid I have had in years.  

I'm all in on "The Process".:rolleyes:

54 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

When McD got hired I changed my sig on the board to......." McD will fix this mess I guarantee it"

I don't blame you. That notification on my phone that the Bills were expected to hire Rex Ryan was like a gut punch. I was out with my GF at that time and I swore in public very loudly. 

56 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

That mess was completely overstated.  We just had a terrible head coach. There was plenty of talent. It's not like last year's team was the Browns.

41 minutes ago, JTown said:

As for Micah, he is the real deal!  The fact that he is telling other players to pay attention significantly bolsters my belief in "The Process".  One can only hope that other players hear his calling come FA time.  After all Hyde was on a dominant squad in GB. For him to make those comments speaks volumes about the culture now in our locker room. 

McD simply makes the best kool-aid I have had in years.  

I'm all in on "The Process".:rolleyes:

Of course, he loves it here. He went from part time starter to well paid Pro Bowler.

im still not completely sold on "the process" but at the very least, SM knows the secondary.  Yet, another reason not to overpay Gaines.

2 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Next step is to remake the front 7. Imagine if they are just as successful in that, we will have a feared defense for years to come. My dream offseason would be to sign Star Lotulelei and draft Roquon Smith.

This would be incredible

Thanks for the support guys.

I took some flack from friends for supposedly bailing on the team.

I told them I was still a fan I was just using my only form of protest.

My account rep understood but wished I would reconsider.

2 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

This would be incredible

Yes it would then draft stars little brother in the 3rd

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

Doesn’t sound like a player who quit on his coach or one who is in revolt over Peterman starting against San Diego. 

I think some fans blew this out of proportion.

TT stunk it out for 2 games and figured he would be the starter anyway.

Coach benched him to light a fire under his ass just like a hockey coach pulls his starting #1 goalie.

Sometimes the team responds and the starter has a whole new appreciation for his job.