Donate $17 to the Andy and Jordan Dalton Foundation!

HappyDays

16 hours ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

I have put my 17 bucks in the kitty :D

I went to his web page the mobile link didn't go from my computer.

GREAT thread OP!!!

Next, I got me a Dalton Jersey and a bottle of red hair dye. Stacey is a BIG bills fan and ole' "Andy" gonna come calling. She will be be grateful I bet. Gonna be a hot time in frozen Western New York tonight! Woot woot!

DUDE! hahahaa HAPPY NEW YEAR BLM :nana: ,muppy~

Crazy. If Dalton knew how much money was on the line for his foundation during that 4th and 12 play, i wonder if he would've choked the game away.  This is just one of those situations where everything lined up so perfectly for everyone involved....Except for John Harbaugh and his Ravens of course! 

THIS coupled with the Bills fans at the airport, in the concourse at the Dolphins game watching and celebrating together, the Kyle Williams TD, the Bills in the locker room celebrating and all the fan footage of them celebrating at their respective parties and bars is INCREDIBLE

WITHOUT A DOUBT my happiest and more importantly, PROUDEST moment as a life long Bills fan.

I am OK with being a crying adult male right now. 

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, Steptide said:

100k? Holy toledo. That's awesome 

That's like 6,000 individual donations. Well done Bills fans! 

Bills mafia may be known for smashing tables, but we can also rally for a good cause too!

8 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Crazy. If Dalton knew how much money was on the line for his foundation during that 4th and 12 play, i wonder if he would've choked the game away.  This is just one of those situations where everything lined up so perfectly for everyone involved....Except for John Harbaugh and his Ravens of course! 

Ha. Hopefully in the future other players will feel motivated to help our team out for these rewards!