Cincinnati Bengals Thank You Thread

Please join me in sending a heartfelt thank you to Marvin Lewis, Andy Dalton, Tyler Boyd and the rest of the Cincinnati Bengals for the part they played yesterday in helping us end the longest drought in all of professional sports.

I've always loved Cincinnati (my son is a patient at Cincinnati Children's Hospital and we travel there once a year to see his neurologists) but never more so than when that 4th and 12 conversion for a TD sent the city of Buffalo into a celebration that still reverberates today.

Thank you Cincy, from the bottom of our long-beleaguered hearts.

(Hopefully, we can send a link of this tread to their fan forum)

Edited by ChevyVanMiller
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I tried signing up for the Bengals message board last week. The moderators have to approve your registration, which they never did for me. Kind of annoying, I was gonna go on there and give them a heart felt thankyou from all of us 

Hopefully, we have someone here that is already a member there and can post a link to this thread.

31 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Please join me in sending a heartfelt thank you to Marvin Lewis, Andy Dalton, Tyler Boyd and the rest of the Cincinnati Bengals for the part they played yesterday in helping us end the longest drought in all of professional sports.

I've always loved Cincinnati (my son is a patient at Cincinnati Children's Hospital and we travel there once a year to see his neurologists) but never more so than when that 4th and 12 conversion for a TD sent the city of Buffalo into a celebration that still reverberates today.

Thank you Cincy, from the bottom of our long-beleaguered hearts.

(Hopefully, we can send a link of this tread to their fan forum)

Done. I'm WilliamCody over there.

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Bills-Offer-Bengals-Heartfelt-Thanks?page=2

4 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I tried signing up for the Bengals message board last week. The moderators have to approve your registration, which they never did for me. Kind of annoying, I was gonna go on there and give them a heart felt thankyou from all of us 

Try it out. They don't contact you but it allows you to post. Took 4 hours for me.

Couldn’t say it and mean it more

thank you 

That’s a team with “nothing to play for” in the standings. No reason to go all out and risk injury. Road game, nasty weather and they fell behind...no body would have blamed them for not showing up. Rather then taking the easy way out, the Bengals showed nothing but class and dignity. Played hard for the integrity of the sport and made so many Bills fans year. Thank you guys so much. Good things come to people and teams that do things the right way. Good things are coming your way Cincinnati.