What are you doing until 4:25?

boyst

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

Good friends will understand the mess! Tell her you’re just testing their friendship. You want to know who not to invite back. 

I think the only reason they're coming over is they think we're the cleanest house on the block...............yeah, just think about that for a minute.

Just let it sink in, my friend.

4 minutes ago, Sweats said:

I think the only reason they're coming over is they think we're the cleanest house on the block...............yeah, just think about that for a minute.

Just let it sink in, my friend.

Then THEY should have the party...you can trash the place and no one will know the difference! 

• Like (+1) 1

Luckily it’s a 1:25 game for me!  Took my dog, Fred Jackson, to the groomer.  Wife gets to pick him up while I drink labatts and Jameson at Moondoggies.  Reading TSW til then.

32 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

The 4:30 start suxxxxxx for me.  We have a NYE party to go to at 4:00, so I’m going to have to watch the game surrounded by a bunch of Pats fans.  I might have to stab somebody.

Oh man.  You’re a good husband.  I’m assuming you’re married or else there would be zero chance of watching this game with a bunch of pats fans.  Sounds painful.  My wife loses out this year.  No NYE celebration in my household.  Bar til the game is over then likely passing out on the couch afterwards.  

Just back from brunch and shopping, taking care of some coffee related business, bout to pour my first beer and then head to the bar. In between I get to call the Dad of the p[lace my son is going to party tonight, never having met the kid or the parents. Oh joys of 16 year old boys!!

2 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Keanu and Swayze or group of crap actors with incredible stunt work? 1 of them is one of my top 10 favourites and the other should never have taken the name of that one. You be the judge of which is which...

Swayze and Reeves...the only one I will watch ?

Edited by Htt2821
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Woke up. Opened TBD before I got outta bed and realized that the Bills game was flexed to 4:15. 

Was ticked because I was planning to spend 1-7:30 on the couch watching Bills then Panthers which were also flexed.

Went to the Dojo and worked out , came home and cleared Wild Privet along my driveway ( Ten Acres/ Long gravel driveway)

now I’m on the couch, contemplating the first beer of the day ( Highland Thunderstruck) and half watching the Vikings/Bears......

Drinking seltzer and participating in Making the Bills Great Again(TM) with DD, of course!

Not a fan of the late start on this particular day - have the game, NYE dinner out, ball drop.  Then have to get up and dive the 8 hours back to VT tomorrow.  Boo!

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

The 4:30 start suxxxxxx for me.  We have a NYE party to go to at 4:00, so I’m going to have to watch the game surrounded by a bunch of Pats fans.  I might have to stab somebody.

Wow, you folks a hearty bunch up North. Starting at 4:00PM for NYE...impressive.

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Good friends will understand the mess! Tell her you’re just testing their friendship. You want to know who not to invite back. 

My one roommate in college never understood cleaning the house BEFORE a party. Said its gonna get beat up anyway and we will need to clean after, so why do it twice. Never agreed with him then, but now in my mid 50's i totally get it!

1 hour ago, billsredneck1 said:

the real feel temp now is -13. i imagine by 4:30 it will start to cool off a bit:blink:

Coat your face and neck in Vaseline. Bundle up with thermals. Put a union suit on over top. Then canvas pants with wool socks and cotton atop them. A wife beater, a thermal, the union suit obviously then a t-shirt and flannel.  Wear a ball cap.  Gloves are for pussies. 

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

Wow, you folks a hearty bunch up North. Starting at 4:00PM for NYE...impressive.

My one roommate in college never understood cleaning the house BEFORE a party. Said its gonna get beat up anyway and we will need to clean after, so why do it twice. Never agreed with him then, but now in my mid 50's i totally get it!

Different time zone. It'll be midnight there at 10.

2 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Foil or Epee’

High tensile steel

11 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I'm watching near pointless football between Browns/steelers and pats/jets

Pointless? At first I thought you meant Cowboys/Eagles. 0-0 at the half.

11 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

My wife gives me a dirty look every time I tell her this.

4 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

I had not paid much attention to the later start and now happy about it.  I can do my ordinary routine for the day.  After seeing Plenz mention his day is now freed up I am wondering what everyone is going to do until kickoff?  Farmers market?  Errands?  Church and family?  Today is the proverbial (and now weekly notarized) biggest game of the last 17 years and it could be a yuge day.

Me, I'll go get some fencing done.  That 3 extra hours is a big deal!

By the minute I am getting more antsy for the game.  I do not know if we win today, I am seeing it being a loss.   Just a feeling.  But, could also see the Bills going down there full throttle and blowing them out of the water.

Enjoy this day fellow Bills fans!

Remodeling. All new light fixtures. Wall hanging all TVs, finishing my Christmas Kitchen to my wife