What's the best offensive coordinator we could realistically land?

DollaBills

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Mike McCoy is probably the favorite

Why is he the favorite?  He might have been last year, but he chose Denver.  

Just think about this - he was fired half way through he season because he was getting less out of the Denver offense than Dennison did the year before.  

McCoy would be a major step in the wrong direction.

1 hour ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Mike McCoy is the leader right now.  He'd be a definite upgrade over Dennison.

How do you figure he is an upgrade - he got less out of Denver than Dennison did and was fired because of his pathetic offense.

I do not see how he could be an upgrade at all - nothing suggests that in the least.

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

I'll sum it up as anyone that thinks running Tolbert on 2nd and 25 is stupid should get a look.

:lol:

Maybe Dennison thought the play was so outlandishly crazy that no one would suspect it and it would therefore succeed brilliantly.

Or maybe the guy just sucks.

:huh:

51 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

Why is he the favorite?  He might have been last year, but he chose Denver.  

Just think about this - he was fired half way through he season because he was getting less out of the Denver offense than Dennison did the year before.  

McCoy would be a major step in the wrong direction.

How do you figure he is an upgrade - he got less out of Denver than Dennison did and was fired because of his pathetic offense.

I do not see how he could be an upgrade at all - nothing suggests that in the least.

He’s the favorite because he was McDermott’s first choice. Dennison isn’t a lock to be back. 

2 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Denver's QB is worse than ours. There's a reason why Denver seemed like the only team to even feign interest in Tyrod last year. 

I agree. Their coordinator was too. So much so he was fired half way through his first season on the job. I understand why peole dislike Dennison. But Mike McCoy is whole new levels of suck. 

He did coach in Carolina though. So there is that. 

• Thank you (+1) 1