What's the best offensive coordinator we could realistically land?

DollaBills

This is why the draft and free agency should be moved up.  If the Bills end up with a top rookie qb, the OC job becomes more interesting.  

Odds are we end up with some developmental qb and Peterman and get some OC from a mid major college who's never coached in the nfl who wants to play blue collar football!!'

On 12/25/2017 at 7:45 AM, 1st&ten said:

Chan Galley & the spread offense.

and his waterbug RB with a 1st round pick, even though you already have a star.

7 hours ago, Watkins101 said:

I'm not sure if it was mentioned, but Bruce Arians is apparently unlikely to be back as the cardinals HC?

That has been shot down by Arians himself.  I think that is just the Cardinals planting leaks so that they can part ways.

On December 24, 2017 at 6:00 PM, GunnerBill said:

Let's see who shakes loose first. Not sure the Bills will can Rico tbh. I would on balance though I do think he has been a bit of a scapegoat, unfairly at times.

We will never know the whole story behind the Peterman start vs the Chargers.  If Dennison pushed for it, as some suspect, since it backfired McDermott could fire Rici for it.  Then, in the aftermath, McD first would only name Tyrod the starter week-to-week for the next couple weeks before declaring he was the starter when healthy.   Again, we don't know what has transpired behind the scenes.   If you think about it, it seems a little strange to force your starting QB to renegotiate his contract, bench him for one half, then keep him as the starter the rest of the season.  Perhaps if the playoffs weren't still a possibility, he might have been benched permanently.   The 'planning for now and the future' pendulum seems to swing ever so slowly at times and quickly at others.

8 hours ago, Watkins101 said:

I'm not sure if it was mentioned, but Bruce Arians is apparently unlikely to be back as the cardinals HC?

Don't forget that Arians has had health issues.