New Years Resolutions for McBeane

- If you make the playoffs in whatever scenarios you need to play out in week 17, play to win the games you are playing in, please.

But once the season is over...

- find a Franchise QB at any cost. Whether through draft, FA or trade, make absolutely sure you get him.

- fix the OL.

- fix the OL before you put your Franchise QB out on the field if he's a rookie for sure.

- If we aren't starting our future Franchise QB in 2018, make damn well sure you have a QB on the roster you're confident you can win with NOW.

- Cut Mike Tolbert.

- If Kyle wants to come back for one more year, you should probably let him. But if you're absolutely sure you don't want him next year, part amicably. Don't do what Whaley did to Freddy.

- Stop clapping so much.

- Add some meaty talent to the DL to fix the run D and boost our pass rush.

- Find another playmaker at LB like Milano.

- Stop punting in situations you should obviously go for it.

- Stop going for it in situations you should obviously punt or kick a FG.

- Give Shady a 1-2 year extension.

- Wrap EJ Gaines in bubble wrap right up until game time every game.

- Keep building for the future, but WIN NOW!!!

Anything else??? 0:)

Merry Christmas and Happy New year everyone!!! :thumbsup:

I care less about win now. I don't want another 2 or 3 rebuild years but I am willing to give him 2018. Look at the Eagles and the Rams. Took their lumps with their rookie QBs in 2016 but are now playoff teams and realistic contenders in 2017. 

I do not care if the team goes 6-10 next year if we have a guy behind centre that I think has the potential to be a franchise guy who is learning on the job a bit. It would put McDermott and co under pressure going into 2019 but if they got the QB pick right by then we will be ready to win. Especially if they have used our other capital wisely around that QB. If they get the QB pick wrong they will be out at the end of year 3. 

But this is the NFL. Put on your big boy pants identify a potential franchise QB in this draft and move heaven and earth to get him. Then live or die by that sword. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

- find a different Franchise QB at any cost. Whether through draft, FA or trade, make absolutely sure you get him.

There I fixed it for you.  Easy to find a different QB.If finding a franchise QB is as easy as everyone around here talks, all the teams in the league would have one. Instead there are around 1/2 dozen teams that actually have one.  Then another 10 to 15 have someone better than TT, but not a true franchise QB.  The Bills have a better chance of getting another JP Losman or Rob Johnson, than say an Aaron Rodgers just because there are many more failures than successes.

25 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

1) QB

2) Pass Rush 

the rest is gravy 

pass rush would have gone a long way towards helping today.

4 minutes ago, McBean said:

#1. Cut Tyrod when the clock strikes zero in Miami.

#2. Tell Tolbert he’s cut as well and to walk back to Buffalo.

He would end up 5 yards behind the Miami border.

Edited by klos63
spelling
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

Saw a report that Josh Rosen would like to stay in school if the Browns draft him. I remember years

ago Eli Manning was drafted by San Diego and refused to play for them, so was traded to the Giants.

Can we be sure a 1st round QB will play for the Bills.

41 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

I thought your post was a decent wish list until this. As Bills fans are we really THIS fickle? We have 17 years of a drought and "clapping" is what is holding us back????

Why do you care that some of us care that his clapping is annoying?

3 hours ago, KW95 said:

Why do you care that some of us care that his clapping is annoying?

Because it is immature... I guess I could be circular and ask why do you care that I care? Truly, the people who complain about his clapping are entitled to say stupid things once in awhile, but some really abuse the privilege.

10 hours ago, Foreigner said:

Saw a report that Josh Rosen would like to stay in school if the Browns draft him. I remember years

ago Eli Manning was drafted by San Diego and refused to play for them, so was traded to the Giants.

Can we be sure a 1st round QB will play for the Bills.

Rosen is kind of a drama queen, so I wouldn’t trust that he’d be willing to play for the Bills. I think that any other first round QB would be fine with it.