Nate Peterman Update

TigerJ

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Imagine the hysteria if Mcd started him Sunday lol. Or if they name him the starter, let him take the first snap and have it to Shady, then play Tyrod the rest of the game.

Sure, because that would be a really stupid thing to do.

• Haha (+1) 1

I'd take Peterman on Sunday makes no difference to me.

Taylor had what 70 yards total passing LAST time against the pats? Hard to be worse then that.

I think our odds are the same either way, they are long but we still got a chance!

Let's do this Buffalo!

Edited by BillsFan692

Just now, Dafan said:

In his defense, it is hard to slide feet first in a foot of snow.

Any kid who played Tee Ball knows how to slide. EJ must not have played tee ball, because he looked like a giraffe who had no clue what a slide was. A foot of snow is just a buffer to the usual slide. Most guys will slide on the right hip (to avoid a baseball to the face) but it’s basic stuff for an “athlete”.  

3 hours ago, TigerJ said:

He is now out of concussion protocol.  I imagine there are no plans to start him versus the Patriots, but he'll probably be the back up.

I wouldn't bet on it.  To the casual fan, yeah it makes perfect sense.  But us fans in the know aren't buying it for a second.  We didn't spend all last week cooking up something truly special, probably, just to go to Foxboro and eat Kraft dinner.   We're going to bait Belichek and the Pats with something they can't turn down and won't see coming.  Like Chinese fingers traps in a glory hole. 

I'm talking about the Joe Webb package!!  Forget Peterman.  Its the Joe Webb package, signed, sealed, and ready to deliver. Its like you're dreaming of Fredonia when its clearly Dunkirk time, baby! Now step into my office, cause you're f#$%ing fired!

• Haha (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Augie said:

I know he wanted the 1st down, and I respect that. However.... LEARN HOW TO SLIDE! 

Perhaps he got that message pounded into his brain too.

6 hours ago, Augie said:

Any kid who played Tee Ball knows how to slide. EJ must not have played tee ball, because he looked like a giraffe who had no clue what a slide was. A foot of snow is just a buffer to the usual slide. Most guys will slide on the right hip (to avoid a baseball to the face) but it’s basic stuff for an “athlete”.  

Yes. He certainly knows HOW to slide. He just needs to learn TO slide.

7 hours ago, klos63 said:

Sure, because that would be a really stupid thing to do.

Almost as stupid as starting him against the Chargers which is almost certainly going to come back to bite this team when they end up tied with LAC at 9-7, eh?

8 hours ago, TigerJ said:

He is now out of concussion protocol.  I imagine there are no plans to start him versus the Patriots, but he'll probably be the back up.

Unless DD breaks the story I don't believe it. Your delivery is not pompous enough, not even acting like you are gifting us with this report. :rolleyes:.........:lol: