KC vs Chargers

Hebert19

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Man on man press coverage against a speedy receiver with no safety help.  Rex Ryan would be proud.

What did Bills do? Did Tre White shadow him or zone coverage? Can’t recall but he didn’t do much 

Edited by YoloinOhio

18 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

WHO THE !@#$ AM I SUPPOSED TO ROOT FOR?

For the Playoffs, it may not matter as either result could help.  That said, since there is really no difference this week in terms of the outcome, I'm rooting for the Chargers because I want the Chiefs to lose tonight and then processed to lose at least 1 more.  That way the Chargers will most likely win the division and the Chiefs have a good shot of missing the Playoffs all together and thus giving us a better Draft pick!

Really, it's a win-win to root for the Chargers as a Bills fan.  If they win, we can still get into the Playoffs and we'll be on pace for a much better pick.

21 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

WHO THE !@#$ AM I SUPPOSED TO ROOT FOR?

Neither. If Chargers wins we gotta hope Titans lose 3. If Chiefs wins we gotta hope Titans lose 2. Either is possible so just gotta enjoy this then and then start rooting against Tennessee

7 minutes ago, SF Bills Fan said:

We want the Chiefs to win. The Bills have an easier road to the playoffs if that happens. 

4 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

I think this is wrong 

At least if the Chiefs lose it improves our draft pick.

Quick, start rooting for the Chargers!

Edited by PromoTheRobot