More from obd

4 minutes ago, ricojes said:

Dan Wolfe was a heck of a football player for Dunkirk.  Still holds some records.  His Mother died and left him a boat load of money.  He moved to California and blew it all, that's where the Stevie Nix joke comes into play.  But yes, Dan Barlette went to Dunkirk as well...

It was bob. He played football at Syracuse had the record for hundred yard dash for New York state

Just now, nucci said:

It's the video of the game.......

I know, I stand corrected 

Just now, ricojes said:

FYI...It's spelled Mindszenty...

I know. I went there

4 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Now we are questioning everything DD posts...including if he's even from Dunkirk? The fake news alert may have extended too far 

I am not trying to prove he's lying.  DD mentioned he went to the same high school which my Mother attended, knew a good friend of mine (Dan Wolfe), and tailgated where I have been tailgating for over 20 years, so I though I would definitely know who he was.  I will stop...

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

What happened to the defensive player who got into it with McDermott after the NE game?  I believe McCoach said something to the effect of “I’ll be here next week, but you won’t.”?  I’ll be expecting a surprise healthy scratch on Sunday.  Any updates on this DD?

Nope...that was an unnamed coach saying "I'll be here next year". 

44 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

So where is all of the info on studies being done? Environmental studies, infrastructure, tax breaks, gigantic land purchases? This stuff would need to be done, so where is it?

Oh and you mentioned a mall. When malls are dying all over the country and WNY, why would anyone build a NEW one?

It's a different kind of mall. When you hear about it sometime in the future, you'll kick yourself for not buying all the land

Just now, ricojes said:

I am not trying to prove he's lying.  DD mentioned he went to the same high school which my Mother attended, knew a good friend of mine (Dan Wolfe), and tailgated where I have been tailgating for over 20 years, so I though I would definitely know who he was.  I will stop...

Based on this info....maybe you shouldn't...

Just now, RobH063 said:

It's a different kind of mall. When you hear about it sometime in the future, you'll kick yourself for not buying all the land

A virtual, yet land-based, mall! This is something I need to get in on!!

4 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:
8 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

he is from Dunkirk for sure

But is his name Don?

Well, maybe and maybe not. No question he has lived in Dunkirk. Whether he still lives there I'm not so sure. He makes a lot of references to Dunkirk but they are all from several years ago (i.e. Walleye Willies is now Rookies and has been for some time). I specifically asked him on 12/26 about how much snow there was in Dunkirk because I was going there on 12/27 and he never responded to that.

Edited by RobH063

Just now, RobH063 said:

Well, maybe and maybe not. No question he has lived in Dunkirk. Whether he still lives there I'm not so sure. He makes a lot of references to Dunkirk but they are all from several years ago. I specifically asked him on 12/26 about how much snow there was in Dunkirk because I was going there on 12/27 and he never responded to that.

He was probably shovelling at the time....but it wasn't snow...

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

What happened to the defensive player who got into it with McDermott after the NE game?  I believe McCoach said something to the effect of “I’ll be here next week, but you won’t.”?  I’ll be expecting a surprise healthy scratch on Sunday.  Any updates on this DD?

It was Hughes and waffle 

7 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

Well, maybe and maybe not. No question he has lived in Dunkirk. Whether he still lives there I'm not so sure. He makes a lot of references to Dunkirk but they are all from several years ago (i.e. Walleye Willies is now Rookies and has been for some time). I specifically asked him on 12/26 about how much snow there was in Dunkirk because I was going there on 12/27 and he never responded to that.

Terry gibbons is a police officer there. Mindzenty is an old folks home. They remodeled the high school. Moved the little league field from Woodrow avenue to wright park. All facts.