More from obd

58 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Smith would be a much cheaper option.  The are not asking for a number 1 but asking for our number 2 (not the Rams pick) and a later round pick.  Also, would like a player as well.  We can only speculate it might be Glenn

I could get on board with that.

13 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

It's almost like you're saying he's a fake. 

17 minutes ago, Logic said:

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this yet, but EJ Gaines practiced today. Thought Don said he was out for the year or something?

Never said that.  I knew he was going to practice today yesterday

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Never said that.  I knew he was going to practice today yesterday

Thought you said "Shame about EJ Gaines". And then when someone pointed out that McDermott said he was day to day, you said "That is BS". So...

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Can you make up another rhyme?

I just did ;)

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

before you ask about being on ignore 

I lied.  

In my best Cyndi Lauper voice 

Girls just wanna have fun.  

And girls they want to have fun
Oh girls just want to have fun

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

1 minute ago, Logic said:

Thought you said "Shame about EJ Gaines". And then when someone pointed out that McDermott said he was day to day, you said "That is BS". So...

I did.  McDermott knew he was going to practice today.  Teams put their game plans in on Wednesday.  Why let the Pats know if Gaines is playing or not.

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

They are in our tier one plan for free agents.  Better chance at Gallette than DeMarcus.  We believe he will be franchised by Dallas

I’ll be shocked if this group takes on Junior Galette.  Here’s a video of Junior Galette beating a woman with a belt:

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

I’ll be shocked if this group takes on Junior Galette.  Here’s a video of Junior Galette beating a woman with a belt:

FTR, that was #2 out of 3 reported assault cases involving women. If we signed this guy, I would hate it.

On 12/12/2017 at 7:27 PM, Jay_Fixit said:

Ooooh these are fun.

The check the records for building permits remark gave me a great chuckle.I can tell you at this time,there are no grouped apps in Erie and Niagara counties....a few new retail strip malls..but nothing close to a massive development in either county,excluding private home projects...

2 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

FTR, that was #2 out of 3 reported assault cases involving women. If we signed this guy, I would hate it.

He also ripped an earring out of the ear of a stripper’s ear. He was living with her when he was here.

Great Galette story from Kasim Edebali:

- He was in Miami on vacation and Galette has rented a house on Star Island (think that’s what it’s called). He invited Kasim over (they were teammates at the time). Kasim stopped by one afternoon and a girl answered the door in nothing but a robe. He was a little caught off guard but went in anyways. He looked around and there were like 8 naked girls in the house and a mountain of cocaine on the coffee table. Kasim doesn’t even drink. Galette said, “Sim, help yourself bro, girls, coke, whatever you want. You are my guest.”  Kasim stayed about an hour but has a story for life!!

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Except you never promised to stop reading.  Dunkirk Don has promised to take his ball and go home multiple times, though.

that is true.     

Free non stop entertainment.   Everyone can play along 

the shortest Christmas / New Years vacation ever 

Just now, gatorbait said:

This sealed it for me, the dude is full of crap. If he really has our draft board he could post it and end all of the speculation. 

So he has the draft board, the stadium plans, inside info on injury reports and personnel packages, insight into WNY real estate sales...

He's either full of crap, or he's actually Terry or Kim Pegula.  And judging by the previous "If you want to know where the stadium's being built, check restaurant permits issued downtown...it's being built east of Buffalo..." nonsense, I'm pretty sure he's neither Terry nor Kim.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

So he has the draft board, the stadium plans, inside info on injury reports and personnel packages, insight into WNY real estate sales...

He's either full of crap, or he's actually Terry or Kim Pegula.  And judging by the previous "If you want to know where the stadium's being built, check restaurant permits issued downtown...it's being built east of Buffalo..." nonsense, I'm pretty sure he's neither Terry nor Kim.

I don't, my source does. 

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

that is true.     

Free non stop entertainment.   Everyone can play along 

the shortest Christmas / New Years vacation ever 

I don't know who's more fun, Don or westerndecline on PPP.

I can't even give Don a leg up for knowing English, not when westerndecline is coming up with gems like "Capitalism is flaud."

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Just received from my source with approval to post.  Verified by OBD. Washington wants both #1's and #3 this year and #2 next year for Cousins.  We don't think we will pay that price.  Probably end up with both #1's and #2 next year

Washington wants....................they can want 4 1st round picks.

This is ludicrous.  NO TEAM would pay that much draft capital for an upcoming FA.  NONE.

I'll bite and play along.

IF this is remotely true, the Bills FO would have to be in talks with Cousin and his agent.

Lets say they agree to a 4 year 26.5 Million per year contract.

Cousins agrees to his numbers, even though it would cripple his new team with his cost and the loss of those premium picks.

Why wouldn't the Bills then say to Cousins and his agent.  If you get to FA will give you 29 million a year and we can KEEP our 2 1sts, 1 2nd and 1 3rd, thus

putting together a better team for us both to win?  Is 2.5 million worth those picks?

Teams may use these draft picks to move up to pick a "franchise" QB in the draft, BUT they get a favorable rookie contract for 4-5 years!

No one has ever made a trade like that for a FA bound player.

This would be the BIGGEST NFL player deal in history.

No National NFL Insider has reported anything close to this.  If Washington is trolling to get it's best deal, everyone would be talking about.

For the record I personally am not sure if I want Cousins on a pure FA contract, let alone giving up anything more than a 3rd to "seal the deal".

I don't, my source does. 

At this point, if you really had a source who had access to all that, you would no longer have a source, because they'd be pissed you're breaking their confidentiality and posting this information on the internet.

Unless they're specifically telling you to post this on the internet...in which case you're basically just working for the Bills.

And you're a joke either way.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TheFunPolice said:

Not a fan of a big trade for Smith

Cousins would interest me if he was a free agent.... The whole point would be keeping the picks

If you're giving up a ton get your favorite rookie QB and if he's good you'll be here 20 years

That's where I'm at. Mortgaging the future for a 30-year old QB? Known quantity or not, he doesn't seem like a world-beater, and you get 8-10 years at the absolute best. 

2 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Just received from my source with approval to post.  Verified by OBD. Washington wants both #1's and #3 this year and #2 next year for Cousins.  We don't think we will pay that price.  Probably end up with both #1's and #2 next year

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

That's ridiculous.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

At this point, if you really had a source who had access to all that, you would no longer have a source, because they'd be pissed you're breaking their confidentiality and posting this information on the internet.

Unless they're specifically telling you to post this on the internet...in which case you're basically just working for the Bills.

And you're a joke either way.

Didn’t you hear him? His source went “rogue”. ?

Back to Cousins,  after the seasons end, the bills and redskins will try to work out a deal.  As I said earlier, I do not believe the bills will pay their asking price but will give up at least 1 #1 and probably both.  The Bills will be granted a designated amount of time to agree to a deal with Cousins.  If there is an agreement, it will be north of 25 million per year (someone is going to pay him this amount) he may not be worth it but his QB ratings put him in the top 10.  (That is a fact) Cousins will be under center and we have our franchise QB.  I am puzzled why people are down on Cousins.  Name 10 QBs better than him (Supply facts not feelings)  we will sign a speedy WR to compliment Benjamin, upgrade our OL and he will have the weapons to have us put up points.  I hope we go this way instead of through the draft or by trading for Smith.  What scares us is the relationship between McDermott and Andy.

If Beano does this Cousins loser trade for all the Bills good picks he just dumped all the Bills good young talent to get, he will be run out of town.

Back to Cousins,  after the seasons end, the bills and redskins will try to work out a deal.  As I said earlier, I do not believe the bills will pay their asking price but will give up at least 1 #1 and probably both.  The Bills will be granted a designated amount of time to agree to a deal with Cousins.  If there is an agreement, it will be north of 25 million per year (someone is going to pay him this amount) he may not be worth it but his QB ratings put him in the top 10.  (That is a fact) Cousins will be under center and we have our franchise QB.  I am puzzled why people are down on Cousins.  Name 10 QBs better than him (Supply facts not feelings)  we will sign a speedy WR to compliment Benjamin, upgrade our OL and he will have the weapons to have us put up points.  I hope we go this way instead of through the draft or by trading for Smith.  What scares us is the relationship between McDermott and Andy.

He is not worth more than the worst first this year and a 2nd next year. But only a loser trader would even consider this.

You have to call Wash bluff and make them tag him or not.

Don, do you have a grudge with your source? Did he piss on your cheerios or get with a girlfriend of yours?

I bet he'd be fumed at you if he saw all of this... And the Bills DO have people that scour forums and social media.

These are the things I think about when I see your information.

Is it worth going out on a limb for what amounts to general information that most would assume to be true/not true without a source?

I have no real feeling one way or another on the validity, just trying to use common sense.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, cba fan said:

If Beano does this Cousins loser trade for all the Bills good picks he just dumped all the Bills good young talent to get, he will be run out of town.

He is not worth more than the worst first this year and a 2nd next year. But only a loser trader would even consider this.

You have to call Wash bluff and make them tag him or not.

Washington will tag him and then trade him.  They are going to get something in return for him.  The guys is a top 10 QB like it or not

4 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

FWIW tell your inside guy to tell the FO they would be the biggest idiots on the face of the earth do do something so stupid 

Just now, 34-78-83 said:

Don, do you have a grudge with your source? Did he piss on your cheerios or get with a girlfriend of yours?

I bet he'd be fumed at you if he saw all of this... And the Bills DO have people that scour forums and social media.

These are the things I think about when I see your information.

Is it worth going out on a limb for what amounts to general information that most would assume to be true/not true without a source?

I have no real feeling one way or another on the validity, just trying to use common sense.

His source might be feeding him false info to make him look like a fool, at this point.  It's what I'd do.

No one who's ever had a source for anything ever acts like this big an ass, not if they want to keep their source.

1 hour ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I know that Norman came from Carolina.  My point is, it is reversed this year.

I think you may have missed the point of my post.

The process you are discussing with Cousins does not in any way mirror the process by which Washington acquired Josh Norman.

You are saying that Cousins will be tagged and traded in this scenario (which could definitely happen).

That is not what happened with Norman.  Norman was tagged, had the tag rescinded, and then signed with Washington as an UFA.