More from obd

7 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I know a guy named Jay that lives in Idaho.

Actually I’m pretty close to there now.

5 minutes ago, teef said:

dave...i get where you're coming from, but you are being far too sensitive about this.  no one attacked the op, and if he did get some ribbing, it was deserved for reasons that other posters have mentioned.  the op's reactions made it worse, so he ran.  not a big deal.  the level to which people are taking this is absurd.

!@#$ing idaho.

You wish you could rock Idaho.

19 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Do you think Stafford is worth that?

No, I did not think Stafford was worth that deal but I get why the Lions had to pay him.  I'm not sure how good that team is around Stafford.  I'm not sure how much he's elevating the players around him but that also could be a 3 win team without him.

9 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

So if I'm reading this and your previous post right, you'd be OK with Taylor at $18M/year but not Cousins at $25M/year?

We just disagree, then. 

I don't want Taylor at any price and no I don't want Cousins at 25m.  I'm hoping to see Peterman a few full games this year and I'd rather draft someone.

My issue is saying the only QB the Bills think is a 1st round talent is Darnold. That is 100% not true. They have not consolidated grades yet and racked the board yet. Heck the evaluations of the College QBs are not even done yet. That is why i used the term like 

they Like Darnold, Rosen, Rudolph and Allen

28 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Where are your sources?? Come now... let's apply the standard equally!

unfortunately --- inside my head.   I named him       Common Sense 

I listen to sports radio, watch NFL news on TV and read the news.   If you get enough data accumulated you can make a reasonable assumption.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

1 hour ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Kyle signs, he’s right. Kyle retires. He’s right. Dennison is kept, he’s right. Dennison is let go, he’s right...

So ya, I’m sure he may be “right” about a few things.

Not trying to single you out specifically but to this point and to all others' points who are being needlessly hostile toward a guy who is sharing interesting stuff because it can't be confirmed:

None of this can possibly be known 100% at this point, except the stadium location which he is still keeping under wraps. Teams have to have multiple contingency plans for multiple positions always. It's not like he is just saying "we will or won't go for Cousins." He is is saying "the Bills WILL go for Cousins unless he is franchised tagged again." Doesn't mean we will 100% get him, but we will try. If we don't get him, we need another plan. Lots of things are still up in the air and none of it is absolutely crazy. 

Why can't we have some fun discussing these possibilities and give the guy benefit of the doubt for now? How is that not more fun than just waiting for the offseason news to break?

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, MAJBobby said:

My issue is saying the only QB the Bills think is a 1st round talent is Darnold. That is 100% not true. They have not consolidated grades yet and racked the board yet. Heck the evaluations of the College QBs are not even done yet. That is why i used the term like 

and a lot always seems to change from the end of the college football season to the draft.

2 minutes ago, essential said:

No, I did not think Stafford was worth that deal but I get why the Lions had to pay him.  I'm not sure how good that team is around Stafford.  I'm not sure how much he's elevating the players around him but that also could be a 3 win team without him.

I think they would definitely be a 3 win team without him. :thumbsup:

13 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Why how do you know he isnt a long time poster under another name that was banned or forgot login in info or something like that or wanted a new profile

I don't know jack honestly.  Just a gut feeling. 

This is the 2nd time I have had to ask this in 3 days

Banned posters are allowed back?   Isn't the point of banning someone because they did something seriously wrong?  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

They don't like Mayfield?

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Ooo and there is a split within the scouting department on Mayfield. Some LOVE him some Dont. Should make for an interesting scout consolidation meeting at end of season. 

Never mind. Thank you!

41 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Nah. Not attacks. Two guys sharing their opinion on a thread. I don’t see anyone calling him names or posting threats.

Sounds like you’re a sensitive one as well.

Of course they are attacks - snarky, obnoxious comments from internet tough guys. They are the sort of responses that drag down the enjoyability of this forum. BTW - informed or not, DD's post make for fun reading and interesting thoughts. If that is "hot garbage", please pour me a bowl.

7 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Have you heard specifically that they like Rosen? Curious to know.

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

Have you heard specifically that they like Rosen? Curious to know.

My friend says that they like Darnold, Rosen, Rudolph and Allen 

Department Split in Mayfield. 

Trying to get the answer on Jackson, Falk

anyone else you want me to ask about

17 minutes ago, RochesterLifer said:

Of course they are attacks - snarky, obnoxious comments from internet tough guys. They are the sort of responses that drag down the enjoyability of this forum. BTW - informed or not, DD's post make for fun reading and interesting thoughts. If that is "hot garbage", please pour me a bowl.

Noted. Make sure all replies are surrounded by soft pillows before responding. Heaven forbid someone calls a post “hot garbage.”

Cake, tea and story time at 1.

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

My friend says that they like Darnold, Rosen, Rudolph and Allen 

Department Split in Mayfield. 

Trying to get the answer on Jackson, Falk

anyone else you want me to ask about

I'd like to know if they would consider Suquon Barkley in the first, instead of a QB.  Sign Cousins, then trade up for Barkley?