More from obd

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Not back peddling Tom gibbons Dunkirk hew York native married former bills ed rudkowki daughter.  Bud carpenter former head trainer at fredonia state.   Wife is from Dunkirk New York.  Cathy Burke. Check it all out and get back to me

Can anyone decipher what any of this means?

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Not back peddling Tom gibbons Dunkirk hew York native married former bills ed rudkowki daughter.  Bud carpenter former head trainer at fredonia state.   Wife is from Dunkirk New York.  Cathy Burke. Check it all out and get back to me

This is a bit unpunctuated, but I'm having trouble seeing how this connects Kirk Cousins to WNY.  Cousins' wife is Julie Hampton, from Georgia.

24 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’ve done it all over the country, and it’s different everywhere. It’s very tedious to figure out different systems. Ask a pro in the area. 

I'm a pro. You have two options. Find someone who is a real estate agent/broker with a county clerk's account and have them search or learn to use an online GIS. That's it. End of story.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

So you're saying it's gonna be Dunkirk. Seems a bit out of the way, but I feel that we can snare that Erie PA fanbase that's still holding onto the Browns.  Or Steelers.

Seriously, Dunkirk Don's concept makes sense. Kind of a "follow the money." The money that goes into weirdly buying up chunks of land in some obscure spot - land that may someday surround the new stadium. These things do happen all the time. But Don, you gotta give us a little bit more than "I know a guy who knows a guy"