Taylor starting

4 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I have it from a reliable source,  Tyrod will be under center.  Peterman will not be ready.  Injury more serious than believed. Webb will be back up. Logan Thomas taking snaps as emergency qb

McDermott has said as much.  That should be pretty reliable.

4 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

If the bills lose on Sunday to Miami, that will be the last time we see Tyrod take a snap for the Bills.  Bills will be moving on and heavily targeting Kirk cousins

Talk about burying the lede

3 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Glenn will be traded before the draft next year. We won’t want to pay the bonus.  We won’t get more than a five or six round pick. He is damaged goods That is why we get a tackle in the first and McDermott according to my source needs a Luke kecley type middle backer.  Brown, Alexander and rumber will all be cut.  He loves Milano 

I really want to believe you. Everything you say in this thread makes sense and doesn't sound to me like you're BSing. What if they've known all along they could get Cousins and all their big moves have been about clearing cap space for him? Not gonna lie I would be pretty excited if this was all true.

Don't disappoint me Dunkirk Don.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Steptide said:

Assuming this is true, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little disappointed. I'd like to see Peterman in a game where there isnt 17 inches of snow. 

Did you miss the LA game? No snow in sight.  There also wasn't any snow when he had 1st and goal and missed on 4 straight passes the week before last.

Edited by reddogblitz

23 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Bills fans turning up their noses at Cousins...lol. 

I would be interested in Cousins maybe for the usual QB salary of 15 mil or so.  But at what he's gonna get, no thanks .Say good bye to that salary cap room we got for a mediocre QB. No thanks.

For that money I expect a guy that can put the team on his shoulders and win.  I don't see that in Kirk.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I have it from a reliable source,  Tyrod will be under center.  Peterman will not be ready.  Injury more serious than believed. Webb will be back up. Logan Thomas taking snaps as emergency qb

THIS IS bull ****!!!!!

Well, there goes our playoff chances... Mister "Conservative Can't Throw to WRs Worth A Damn" starting...

#@!#!#!@#!@#!@#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Is the OP the same person who said the Bills love Darnold, even though no one has any idea whether he is coming out or not?

You might be right, he might be the same poster.

As for Darnold I would think he is for sure coming out he is one of the top 2 QBs for this draft. Too much money to not take IMO.

Edited by xRUSHx

5 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Sadly he could be dead on, Miami showed for a big monday night game against NE, Tyrod can't even show for a Sunday afternoon game at home. 

You do realize the Bills are 5-2 at home this year, 4-2 in the games Hotrod started, right?

I was at 2 of the games. Bucs and Raiders. Hotrod was definitely there those 2 games.

Comments like this sound silly and uninformed.

5 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

You do realize the Bills are 5-2 at home this year, 4-2 in the games Hotrod started, right?

I was at 2 of the games. Bucs and Raiders. Hotrod was definitely there those 2 games.

Comments like this sound silly and uninformed.

Did you watch the NO game?

Did you watch what Miami did to NE on a big monday night game?

The Bills won in spite of Tyrods 54 yard games not because of.

Tyrod will be lucky to get his 54 yards against Miami D that will make him be a QB. 

Edited by xRUSHx

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

Yes I did. We'll see. That's why they play the games.

Go BILLS !!

GO Neal Peart!

Sadly this will be another Tyrod game we all wished we did not have to watch. I will be at the game, I hope I am incorrect but I will expect to be going home early

Edited by xRUSHx

Just now, xRUSHx said:

Sadly this will be another Tyrod game we all wished we did not have to watch.

We'll see. That's why they play the games.  Sadly I'm working at a disadvantage. I can't predict the future like you can.

Besides, nobody says you have to watch.

Go BILLS !!

GO Neal Peart!