Taylor starting

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:

You can believe it or not. Taylor starts. Peterman is out his week for sure. We lose peterman starts last two games and cousins is here next year.  

They would have to grossly overpay to get Cousins here. Don't see it happening. At this point, even though Allen is a complete douche nozzle, I still think Cousins stays in Washington for at least another 2-3 years. 

Glenn will be traded before the draft next year. We won’t want to pay the bonus.  We won’t get more than a five or six round pick. He is damaged goods That is why we get a tackle in the first and McDermott according to my source needs a Luke kecley type middle backer.  Brown, Alexander and rumber will all be cut.  He loves Milano 

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Glenn will be traded before the draft next year. We won’t want to pay the bonus.  We won’t get more than a five or six round pick. He is damaged goods That is why we get a tackle in the first and McDermott according to my source needs a Luke kecley type middle backer.  Brown, Alexander and rumber will all be cut.  He loves Milano 

Brown will be a UFA who doesn't need to be cut. <_<  Same for Humber IIRC.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

You can believe it or not. Taylor starts. Peterman is out his week for sure. We lose peterman starts last two games and cousins is here next year.  

I have no reason not to trust your info but I don't see the Redskins letting Cousins get away. Why would they?

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

No!!!!!!!!

Don’t cut Rumber!

And, I agree, we need a Luke Kecley type player.

By the way, who are Rumber and Kecley?

1 hour ago, QB Bills said:

Where do you rank on a scale from Leroi to Nevergiveup?

What ever happened to Nevergiveup and does anyone know who that might have been?  I seem to recall his/her predictions being accurate.