Taylor starting

I expected this, anyway.

I believe Tyrod would have started yesterday if the weather weren't just absolute crap.  That type of weather would just be terrible for someone with a knee injury.  The type of knee injury Taylor has needs the first 5-7 days to heal the most, anyway, from what I understand.  So it was good he sat out.

He always plays well against Miami.  Let's hope that keeps up  0:)

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:

If the bills lose on Sunday to Miami, that will be the last time we see Tyrod take a snap for the Bills.  Bills will be moving on and heavily targeting Kirk cousins

Moving on isn't a surprise. Targeting a QB who might not even be available would be a surprise especially considering the anticipated cost.  I'd rather they draft and develop their own QB. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Moving on isn't a surprise. Targeting a QB who might not even be available would be a surprise especially considering the anticipated cost.  I'd rather they draft and develop their own QB. 

If they sign Kirk Cousins, they can use all their picks to fill the holes and we have a QB with many years of good ball left in him and a fire in his eyes. I'm more than fine with this. 

Just now, Big C said:

If they sign Kirk Cousins, they can use all their picks to fill the holes and we have a QB with many years of good ball left in him and a fire in his eyes. I'm more than fine with this. 

Washington will Transition Tag Cousins at the least.  There will be draft pick compensation involved in addition to a hefty price tag associated with acquiring him. 

8 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

If the bills lose on Sunday to Miami, that will be the last time we see Tyrod take a snap for the Bills.  Bills will be moving on and heavily targeting Kirk cousins

Doubtful they pay minimum $25M a year it will take to sign him

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Washington will Transition Tag Cousins at the least.  There will be draft pick compensation involved in addition to a hefty price tag associated with acquiring him. 

You sure they can do that?  I understood that it’s not an option.

IIf the bills lose on Sunday to Miami, that will be the last time we see Tyrod take a snap for the Bills.  Bills will be moving on and heavily targeting Kirk cousins

the bills want to land a free agent qb to save draft they have too many holes to fill.  Will target middle linebacker and tackle in first round and running back and defense line second round and wr in third round. This is there plan to date

Not a surprise to me. Peterman took a hard shot man and I wasn't confident he would be ready. I think the hit Peterman took put him to sleep he was motionless at first.

One day we might see Peterman play a full game but his start in the NFL has been as bad as you can get.

Edited by Lfod

8 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

But I thought your source said that Peterman’s injury is worse than expected? Does that mean Webb would play against the Patriots?

Not sure I believe you. What you said is a pretty educated guess with the exception of your flub that Taylor would never start again if he loses.

10 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

What do you think happens if we win and make the playoffs?