Taylor starting

21 minutes ago, klos63 said:

nobody wants to come to buffalo, you need to pay him a boatload of cash.

Facts.

21 minutes ago, klos63 said:

What do you think happens if we win and make the playoffs?

They cut Tyrod, sign a journeyman qb and draft a qb high.

19 minutes ago, John from Hemet said:

I would rather draft my qb

Same.

2 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Assuming this is true, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little disappointed. I'd like to see Peterman in a game where there isnt 17 inches of snow. 

Yeah but it makes sense. This puts it on Tyrod if they lose any one of the next two games.

Peterman gets the start after the seventh loss.

45 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I have it from a reliable source,  Tyrod will be under center.  Peterman will not be ready.  Injury more serious than believed. Webb will be back up. Logan Thomas taking snaps as emergency qb

I mean people may hate to admit this, but Tyrod does give this team the best chance to win right now. I just really hope we find a way to get it done these last 3 weeks and get off the schneid. 

47 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I have it from a reliable source,  Tyrod will be under center.  Peterman will not be ready.  Injury more serious than believed. Webb will be back up. Logan Thomas taking snaps as emergency qb

Always tough to take message board members who say they have "sources."  Time will tell

48 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

If the bills lose on Sunday to Miami, that will be the last time we see Tyrod take a snap for the Bills.  Bills will be moving on and heavily targeting Kirk cousins

which would be a real typical bills bonehead move..the cousins part