Taylor starting

6 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

We'll see. That's why they play the games.  Sadly I'm working at a disadvantage. I can't predict the future like you can.

Besides, nobody says you have to watch.

Go BILLS !!

GO Neal Peart!

I own season tickets and go to some away games so yes I have to watch I already paid for this . I wish I could but I also I can not predict the game so it is all opinion but after watching enough Tyrod games this season I think I will be pretty close to this one being a complete stinker if Tyrod is our starter. He does not want to be here anymore then many fans want him here IMO, like I said I think this one could be as ugly as the NO game for Tyrod.

Edited by xRUSHx

5 hours ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Should I order my Cousins Jersey now or wait ? 

Why the heck are people talking retreads?

Haven't we learned from the last couple decades of retreads?

We are undoubtedly drafting a QB who will be the "QB of the future" in the first round and then McBeane will either just cut ties with Taylor and let Peterman duke it out with the new guy with Joe Webb continuing as our #3 or Taylor's option gets picked up and he remains the starter at a relatively cheap starter price for one year before the new guy takes the helm.

One of those 2 things probably will be and better be what happens. If we give Kirk friggin Cousins a $20-$25 million per year contract over drafting and developing our own blue chip 1st round QB prospect I think most Bills fans will flip.

4 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I'm curious. What makes you think Hotrod doesn't want to be here?

I expect a good game from Hotrod Sunday if he plays.

IMO he feels what fans are saying. IMO Tyrod thinks he is a great QB. When he had that interview and brought up race it was a direct finger point at Buffalo fans IMO. I just feel he can't wait to get out of here.

Just now, xRUSHx said:

IMO he feels what fans are saying. IMO Tyrod thinks he is a great QB. When he had that interview and brought up race it was a direct finger point at Buffalo fans IMO. I just feel he can't wait to get out of here.

Remember last year when the Bills traveled to Seattle with their playoff hopes on the line? Lets hope that Tyrod shows up

1 hour ago, GoBills808 said:

Bills fans turning up their noses at Cousins...lol. 

Probably because we finally have a FO with the ammunition and the apparent attitude to try to finally get a stud 1st round QB in the draft.

Cousins is good. But why take a baby step from average to good while forking out $20-$25 million per year rather than drafting a ball of clay with blue chip potential in the 1st round who will be paid a fraction of that price for 4-5 years?

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

I would be interested in Cousins maybe for the usual QB salary of 15 mil or so.  But at what he's gonna get, no thanks .Say good bye to that salary cap room we got for a mediocre QB. No thanks.

For that money I expect a guy that can put the team on his shoulders and win.  I don't see that in Kirk.

Exactly

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DollaBills said:

Remember last year when the Bills traveled to Seattle with their playoff hopes on the line? Lets hope that Tyrod shows up

Yeah I am going to the game, I do not expect Tyrod to show I expect the NO game Tyrod. That Seattle game is not this years Tyrod or this years offense. Miami will want to crush Buffalos playoff hopes, I expect the Baltimore game plan of make him be a QB.

50 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Did you watch the NO game?

Did you watch what Miami did to NE on a big monday night game?

The Bills won in spite of Tyrods 54 yard games not because of.

Tyrod will be lucky to get his 54 yards against Miami D that will make him be a QB. 

What the friggin hell are you talking about?

The Bills didn't win either of those low yardage games.

Are you drunk?

And I'll bet you Tyrod gets more than 54 yards against the Dolphins, if he plays, of course.

If he does, will you let me change your icon to a big fat face of Tyrod with a heart behind it? 0:)

14 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Dude. Just shut up. Now you're really sounding like an idiot :doh:

Just now, Domdab99 said:

If the Bills actually go after Kirk cousins, I'll be done as a fan. That would be perpetually spinning our wheels.

It would be one thing if we still had that schwartz era top 5 D and the elite running game of the past few years, but yea i cant help but agree organizationally we gain nothing from getting cousins

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

What the friggin hell are you talking about?

The Bills didn't win either of those low yardage games.

Are you drunk?

And I'll bet you Tyrod gets more than 54 yards against the Dolphins, if he plays, of course.

If he does, will you let me change your icon to a big fat face of Tyrod with a heart behind it? 0:)

Yawn, I point to Tyrod as mr54 yards now and I just lump all his garbage this year into one stink pile. Sorry man but his goose is finally cooked here IMO, I really do not care any word you say it does not matter.

Your funny with your Tyrod bets but after Tyrod stunk it up this year after you were telling everyone in the off season how great Tyrod is your the one that should have a big dump pile in your icon for making so many threads we all got stuck seeing on him everyday. I told you Tyrod would fail again and here we are in the exact same stink because of him. To set the record straight Tyrod still stinks and your love for him has not changed, so I give you some credit for going down with the ship. Few more games, I can not wait to see his name off the roster in 2018. Maybe by then you will admit Tyrod was not half as good as the million threads you started propping him up.

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, DollaBills said:

Yeah, we lost. And that was the BEST Tyrod has ever played before or since. 289 yards, 1 passing TD, 1 INT and 1 rushing TD. It's funny that stands out as some fantastic achievement on his resume, when that would be like an above average game for most any "good" QB. 

We put a whopping 25 points up, so yeah, I guess that's better than the 3 we've been getting.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BigDingus said:

Yeah, we lost. And that was the BEST Tyrod has ever played before or since. 289 yards, 1 passing TD, 1 INT and 1 rushing TD. It's funny that stands out as some fantastic achievement on his resume, when that would be like an above average game for most any "good" QB. 

We put a whopping 25 points up, so yeah, I guess that's better than the 3 we've been getting.

I just distinctly remember tthat game as a game he created plays out of nothing, fighting for his life to present to the world a B+ QB performance

2 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

I would give you a thumbs up but I ran out of them, lol

I will try to remember to hit this up tomorrow 

27 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Oh, he played a better game after that. The Christmas Eve Fish game he was 26 of 39 for 329 Yards and 3 TD passes.

Oh, and that measly 25 points was scored on one of the best Ds in the NFL.  In fact only one other team scored more than 25 against them all season. The Arizona Cardinals with 34.  Tommy only got 24 in a losing effort.

But don't let me interrupt a good rant. Rant on ...

Edited by reddogblitz

5 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Oh, he played a better game after that. The Christmas Eve Fish game he was 26 of 39 for 329 Yards and 3 TD passes.

But don't let me interrupt a good rant. Rant on ...

Oh, so another game they lost... And his one game throwing for 3 TDs in his career, as well as the only time he broke 300 due to having OT lol.

I guess his 3-20 all-time record in games the Bills go down by even a single point in the 4th quarter shows how he just puts the team on his shoulders and wills them to victory right? 

It's still amusing you throw out his best game EVER, as a defense for his second best game EVER, and use that as if it proves anything about his play as a 7 year vet & 3 year starter. Josh McCown has had better games than those...Rookies new to the league have better games than those. But hey, don't let facts get in the way of your hopes & dreams. Dream on...

• Like (+1) 1