If both Peterman and Taylor are cleared to play Sunday

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Peterman not sure.

I think Tyrod was healthy enough to play yesterday so I think he will for sure be ready this week.

Tyrod could have played yesterday. His scans showed no ligament damage,  he said he was fine and practiced friday.  He could have been sidelined as the emergency QB3 if needed but McD decided to de-activate him all together.

Interesting things going down.

Edited by Real McCoy

35 minutes ago, John from Hemet said:

I know this is gonna sound like I am waffling......but to me it looks like Peterman is getting better by the game.

Yes....the 5 pick game was horrible.....in his next start he threw no interceptions and frankly some pretty good passes.....he used his feet to keep drives moving.....his receivers dropped balls that hit them right in the hands......

Did he make a mistake not protecting himself when he got the concussion.....absolutely....a rookie mistake that he will learn from but he DOES appear to be getting better every time he steps on the field.

He will get a little better with each game. The challenge for this organization will be improving the O-line enough to protect both Peterman and whoever we draft this april.

2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Tyrod could have played yesterday. His scans showed no ligament damage,  he said he was fine and practiced friday.  He could have been sidelined as the emergency QB3 if needed but McD decided to de-activate him all together.

Definitely interesting.

4 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Or, given the severe weather conditions, the coaches/training staff elected to avoid the strong possibility of aggravating the injury by sitting him.

If they're both healthy and Taylor starts, it's bull ****.

He was inactive because he didn't WANT to play yesterday; not because he couldn't.

Now that the Bills are in "okay" shape to make the postseason, if he suddenly "feels better," I think it's bull ****.

I cannot stand this guy.  He's EXACTLY like Flutie and I can't wait until he's gone.  What a piece of garbage.

6 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Medically, I'm sure he could have played, but I'm also sure his knee was still sore.  I can imagine that even though physically able, Tyrod may not have felt as free to take off and run with the ball as he normally is.  Tyrod depends on his athleticism and mobility as part of his skill set to be effective.  It might be the most important thing he has going for him.  If his knee is sore and he doesn't feel as comfortable running or rolling out, then he's going to be even less effective, which would have been deadly in the snow yesterday.   He also would have been vulnerable for more hits, which could have aggravated the original injury or caused a new one.

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

He was inactive because he didn't WANT to play yesterday; not because he couldn't.

Now that the Bills are in "okay" shape to make the postseason, if he suddenly "feels better," I think it's bull ****.

I cannot stand this guy.  He's EXACTLY like Flutie and I can't wait until he's gone.  What a piece of garbage.

The only bull crap is this scenario that you just completely made up in your head and believe.

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

piece of garbage is a bit extreme. not a good QB that doesn't deserve to start another game in a bills uni, yes. piece of garbage, no.