If both Peterman and Taylor are cleared to play Sunday

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

From disaster to success story?

I like it!!!!!

You admit to being a banned poster?

Is that allowed?

Idk? We dont agree at qb for this season but i know you didn't report me. Thats a real estrogen like move. Regardless im over it, were on to the dolphins.

2 hours ago, grb said:

"Tyrod played like crap against the Jets round 2 until the 4th QTR"

Jet's Round Two : Taylor's first half numbers were 11-14, 79% completion, 115 yrds, 8.21 ypa, and a TD pass. - and no interceptions, of course.

Maybe you should review a stat sheet before responding again? Or some evidence ...... any evidence ..... at least one fact...... any fact.......

It would save you a world of embarrassment.....

Tyrod played good while getting smoked Mccown and the jets !!!       

Hit him with the qbr !    

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

Aside from the fact that it makes up about 1/3rd of his NFL playing time, I agree that is unreasonable to say that about a rookie's first start, I merely was pointing out your buddy's hyperbolic take on Taylor.

All im saying is that it not far to bash someone after one start and defend a 7 year vet when he does nothing to win a game.   People need to keep in mind that the offense is programed for 3 and out and not a true pocket passer. wr are not ready for the ball to be on them while covered and the oline is always trying to block for a QB that holds the ball and scrambles. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, FearLess Price said:

The saints are a much better team. Foot of snow or not indy is the worst passing defense in the league so ur argument is meh. There is no evidence supporting Tyrod not being able to score vs the phins. Hes 2-2 vs the phins with one of his best games coming in a loss. NP cant wash Tyrods jockstrap. Thats why the whole country laughed at mcdumb@ss for making the switch while still in playoff contention.  You know why kc are perrenial playoff teams and afc contenders? Cuz they dont make stupid moves like the one ur suggesting. 

Tyrod has led a Bills offense that has scored 3 points too many times this year.  I'm sure he will be the starter but he is nothing to come to the defense of.  Multiple 3 point performances on offense this year against any team is disturbing.  Cannot wait until he is out of Buffalo.  He is the epitome of mediocrity and it is painful to watch him throw the ball at times

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

Tyrod has led a Bills offense that has scored 3 points too many times this year.  I'm sure he will be the starter but he is nothing to come to the defense of.  Multiple 3 point performances on offense this year against any team is disturbing.  Cannot wait until he is out of Buffalo.  He is the epitome of mediocrity and it is painful to watch him throw the ball at times

Idk bro how many 3 point performances did he have last 2 year with 2 diff OCs? Do you have any evidence to support its NOT Dennisons play calling and scheme? Cuz im pretty sure NP failed miserable with Dennisons coaching and this roster too.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, FearLess Price said:

Idk bro how many 3 point performances did he have last 2 year with 2 diff OCs? Do you have any evidence to support its NOT Dennisons play calling and scheme? Cuz im pretty sure NP failed miserable with Dennisons coaching and this roster too.

I've watched Tyrod throw...I've watched his conservative play.  I've watched him blatantly miss wide receivers every single game. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo30 said:

I've watched Tyrod throw...I've watched his conservative play.  I've watched him blatantly miss wide receivers every single game. 

So have i, which means youve also seen Tyrod throw amazing long bombs on target to WRs that get seperation and beat coverage,  youve also seen him make throws deep middle to clay and o leary, and youve seen him bail out this o line and make chicken salad out of chicken sht in remarkable sand lot highlight plays that noodle arm petermen couldnt make if he was playing madden, and youve seen him throw 50/50 balls to watkins for tds and huge gains and sick deep out throws to everyone from woods to Goodwin. You can point out his flaws but dont ignore the good parts of his game and the effect this terrible oc and ol scheme has had on the WHOLE OFFENSE.

10 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

So have i, which means youve also seen Tyrod throw amazing long bombs on target to WRs that get seperation and beat coverage,  youve also seen him make throws deep middle to clay and o leary, and youve seen him bail out this o line and make chicken salad out of chicken sht in remarkable sand lot highlight plays that noodle arm petermen couldnt make if he was playing madden, and youve seen him throw 50/50 balls to watkins for tds and huge gains and sick deep out throws to everyone from woods to Goodwin. You can point out his flaws but dont ignore the good parts of his game and the effect this terrible oc and ol scheme has had on the WHOLE OFFENSE.

He's made some nice deep throws but his underneath accuracy is atrocious.  He is part of the reason that the oline gives up pressure, he holds onto the ball way too long.  He scrambles because his vision is poor and that is obvious if you watch all 22.  The thing is, good QBs can throw their wide receivers open like Peterman's back shoulder throw to Benjamin yesterday down the sideline.  He let the big fella make a play.  He trusted him.  Tyrod wouldn't dare make that pass.  He's too conservative.  He'd hold onto the ball on that play and then the oline would break down after several seconds, Tyrod would wheel out and scramble for a handful of yards.  That's what he does.  He doesn't see the field well and doesn't use his weapons the way they are intended to be used.  

4 hours ago, FearLess Price said:

Do good QB's throw for under 100 yards in any game they're not injured? How about multiple times a season? Do good QB's lead only 1 TD drive in the 1st quarter all season? Do good QB's that have been in the league for 7 years have ZERO 300+ yard passing games? Do good QB's lead the league in 3 & outs? Do good QB's have 3-20 records when going down by a single point in the 4th quarter? Who cares if he throws a couple bombs a season... Those receivers don't put up big numbers or anything, so it's not consistent. Sammy Watkins is the only receiver under Tyrod to ever break 1,000 yards, and he only BARELY did it with 1048. 

He only throws to guys downfield who are open on all sides of the ball by a mile. Do good QB's throw 2 yard dump pass after 2 yard dump pass on 3rd & long every time? Blame Dennison all you want, just like you guys blamed Hackett & blamed Roman, but it's up to the players to execute. He has options, but CHOOSES to go for the outlet pass as his PRIMARY option. Dennison doesn't force him to ignore his reads and dump to the RB every play...nor does Dennison make him hold onto the ball and not see open receivers. Dennison also doesn't make him throw it behind people, at their feet, or 10 yards over their head.

And don't even dare say Tyrod doesn't get 300 yard games because we're a run based offense, and he doesn't get many passing attempts...Such a myth & disregard for facts it's ridiculous. He'd have more passing attempts if he was on the field more! You know why he's not? Because he doesn't even try to throw to the 1st down marker on 3rd down! He can't get attempts when he goes 3 & out drive after drive and is stuck sitting on the bench. The only teams that tell their fans they are a run-based offense that relies on defense & field position are the teams without a good QB! It's by necessity, not by choice. All the coaches we've had, and all the coordinators that call these plays HAVE to try to focus on the run because they know how limited Tyrod is. He simply cannot execute when called upon

Edited by BigDingus
  • Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Do good QB's throw for under 100 yards in any game they're not injured? How about multiple times a season? Do good QB's lead only 1 TD drive in the 1st quarter all season? Do good QB's that have been in the league for 7 years have ZERO 300+ yard passing games? Do good QB's lead the league in 3 & outs? Do good QB's have 3-20 records when going down by a single point in the 4th quarter? Who cares if he throws a couple bombs a season... Those receivers don't put up big numbers or anything, so it's not consistent. Sammy Watkins is the only receiver under Tyrod to ever break 1,000 yards, and he only BARELY did it with 1048. 

He only throws to guys downfield who are open on all sides of the ball by a mile. Do good QB's throw 2 yard dump pass after 2 yard dump pass on 3rd & long every time? Blame Dennison all you want, just like you guys blamed Hackett & blamed Roman, but it's up to the players to execute. He has options, but CHOOSES to go for the outlet pass as his PRIMARY option. Dennison doesn't force him to ignore his reads and dump to the RB every play...nor does Dennison make him hold onto the ball and not see open receivers. Dennison also doesn't make him throw it behind people, at their feet, or 10 yards over their head.

And don't even dare say Tyrod doesn't get 300 yard games because we're a run based offense, and he doesn't get many passing attempts...Such a myth & disregard for facts it's ridiculous. He'd have more passing attempts if he was on the field more! You know why he's not? Because he doesn't even try to throw to the 1st down marker on 3rd down! He can't get attempts when he goes 3 & out drive after drive and is stuck sitting on the bench. The only teams that tell their fans they are a run-based offense that relies on defense & field position are the teams without a good QB! It's by necessity, not by choice. All the coaches we've had, and all the coordinators that call these plays HAVE to try to focus on the run because they know how limited Tyrod is. He simply cannot execute when called upon.

Wow, excellent post man 

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Buffalo30 said:

He's made some nice deep throws but his underneath accuracy is atrocious.  He is part of the reason that the oline gives up pressure, he holds onto the ball way too long.  He scrambles because his vision is poor and that is obvious if you watch all 22.  The thing is, good QBs can throw their wide receivers open like Peterman's back shoulder throw to Benjamin yesterday down the sideline.  He let the big fella make a play.  He trusted him.  Tyrod wouldn't dare make that pass.  He's too conservative.  He'd hold onto the ball on that play and then the oline would break down after several seconds, Tyrod would wheel out and scramble for a handful of yards.  That's what he does.  He doesn't see the field well and doesn't use his weapons the way they are intended to be used.  

Its Tyrods fault the o line cant pass block? Really? So what happened to NP at LAC? Did he hold the ball too long too and still throw 5 picks?

5 hours ago, BigDingus said:

And don't even dare say Tyrod doesn't get 300 yard games because we're a run based offense, and he doesn't get many passing attempts...Such a myth & disregard for facts it's ridiculous. He'd have more passing attempts if he was on the field more! You know why he's not? Because he doesn't even try to throw to the 1st down marker on 3rd down! He can't get attempts when he goes 3 & out drive after drive and is stuck sitting on the bench. The only teams that tell their fans they are a run-based offense that relies on defense & field position are the teams without a good QB! It's by necessity, not by choice. All the coaches we've had, and all the coordinators that call these plays HAVE to try to focus on the run because they know how limited Tyrod is. He simply cannot execute when called upon

Most of your 'facts' are fallacies if you really look at the stats. We often scored on our 1st drive last year. The idiot calling the plays gameplan and scheme have a yuuuuuge effect on the outcome. If you cant see that and wanna blame that on one player when NP couldnt score vs the pats either idk what to tell you other than wipe the agenda out of your eyes. The guys gone next year but were still gonna be stuck with a trash bin OC. Its like you watched this season and forgot about 2015 and 2016. Ive never seen Tyrod throw it short like this season and the stats back that up. Keep pumpin your fallacies and caping for a garbage OC and garbage 5th round rook bc you dont like the average to below average qb on the team.

13 hours ago, DocLawless said:

One bad half of football is enough to get you tossed out of the league without a second chance to develop and prove yourself? Would hate to play any sport for you. 

He's legit done nothing for us as a team.  In preseason or regular season, to justify taking another players spot.

50 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

If you saw how Jay Cutler played last night I would ask the question which QB can emulate what Cutler did? The answer without a doubt is Peterman. With Taylor we have no shot, they will stop the run and force TT to be a QB.

The previous game between NE and Miami, NE ran for about 200 yards.  That was what, 2 weeks ago?

6 hours ago, BigDingus said:

The other option is a rookie - who has not played well yet at this level of football.  In fact played so poorly as to get benched in 1 half.  It's not like we have a HOFer waiting in the wings.  We are a team without a QB.  

15 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Why not?   

This is whats so confounding. 

3 seasons of meh and you love the guy and 1 very bad half and you are convinced he’s a failure. 

I am willing to see more to verify he is a total bust over letting him go an maybe be a success somewhere else.  

Don't love the guy, just don't see the reason to put a rookie in when we legit already tried it and he blew it.

1 hour ago, FearLess Price said:

Its Tyrods fault the o line cant pass block? Really? So what happened to NP at LAC? Did he hold the ball too long too and still throw 5 picks?

Excuse me...I did not say it was all his fault but thank you for changing my words.  I said that he takes fault at times as well.  If he didn't hold onto the ball so long, he wouldn't be in as much pressure.  Why do you think they want him to get rid of it faster?  Any QB that holds onto the ball as long as he does will always be under pressure a lot.  

The oline played its worst game against the Chargers.  They have one of the best pass rushes in the game so it makes sense.  That's another area we need to improve but yes Tyrod contributes when he holds onto the ball too long.  Look at Jared Goff against the Eagles, held onto the ball way too long several times in the game and the pressure got to him.  Get rid of the ball...but Tyrod is too conservative to do so.

None of us know if Peterman will be better or not.  His first college game he did the same thing, had a horrible game.  He ended up with a pretty good career.  I'd rather see him in the lineup than Tyrod who won't even attempt to make a pass if a receiver isn't wide open.  

Just now, Buffalo30 said:

Excuse me...I did not say it was all his fault but thank you for changing my words.  I said that he takes fault at times as well.  If he didn't hold onto the ball so long, he wouldn't be in as much pressure.  Why do you think they want him to get rid of it faster?  Any QB that holds onto the ball as long as he does will always be under pressure a lot.  

The oline played its worst game against the Chargers.  They have one of the best pass rushes in the game so it makes sense.  That's another area we need to improve but yes Tyrod contributes when he holds onto the ball too long.  Look at Jared Goff against the Eagles, held onto the ball way too long several times in the game and the pressure got to him.  Get rid of the ball...but Tyrod is too conservative to do so.

None of us know if Peterman will be better or not.  His first college game he did the same thing, had a horrible game.  He ended up with a pretty good career.  I'd rather see him in the lineup than Tyrod who won't even attempt to make a pass if a receiver isn't wide open.  

The o lines worse game was vs the jets actually. With the qbs we have on roster tyrod gives us the best chance to win. Period. Idc about nps celing bc were gonna draft a qb in the 1st round this draft. You can throw the rook in when we get to 8 losses. Too many vets on the team want to win, not sit around and wait for a 5 int rookie to get his feet wet. 

5 minutes ago, dneveu said:

Don't love the guy, just don't see the reason to put a rookie in when we legit already tried it and he blew it.

For one half?  That's not a full chance at all man.  If we give up on a player after one half, we might as well not even have a team.  One half????  He's a rookie...

I think giving up on a rookie after one half is incredibly dumb.  Tyrod had 2 and a half years and this guy gets one half????  

4 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

The o lines worse game was vs the jets actually. With the qbs we have on roster tyrod gives us the best chance to win. Period. Idc about nps celing bc were gonna draft a qb in the 1st round this draft. You can throw the rook in when we get to 8 losses. Too many vets on the team want to win, not sit around and wait for a 5 int rookie to get his feet wet. 

And they should be excited about a veteran that's scored 3 points multiple times this year?  Your whole defense of Tyrod is looking to last year's play...this is a new team and Tyrod looks like hot garbage in it.  He's shown me just how limited he is in his abilities this year.  3 points in a few big games this year....that's good enough for you?  Well it's not for me.  Peterman had a bad half and that's all he gets?  Rookies can get better ya know.  Veterans on the team also want to see us be able to throw the ball, Tyrod can't do that.  Why do you think it looks like the defense gives up once we get down by more than 1 score...they know Tyrod can't get them back in it.  Do you think the wide receivers want to see Tyrod out there?  I don't think so.

7 hours ago, BigDingus said:

Peterman lead that 1st quarter TD drive if memory servers right. 

13 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

For one half?  That's not a full chance at all man.  If we give up on a player after one half, we might as well not even have a team.  One half????  He's a rookie...

I think giving up on a rookie after one half is incredibly dumb.  Tyrod had 2 and a half years and this guy gets one half????  

And they should be excited about a veteran that's scored 3 points multiple times this year?  Your whole defense of Tyrod is looking to last year's play...this is a new team and Tyrod looks like hot garbage in it.  He's shown me just how limited he is in his abilities this year.  3 points in a few big games this year....that's good enough for you?  Well it's not for me.  Peterman had a bad half and that's all he gets?  Rookies can get better ya know.  Veterans on the team also want to see us be able to throw the ball, Tyrod can't do that.  Why do you think it looks like the defense gives up once we get down by more than 1 score...they know Tyrod can't get them back in it.  Do you think the wide receivers want to see Tyrod out there?  I don't think so.

3 and out supports are great, blind love kills. 

16 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

Not giving up on him.  Just don't think i need to see him during the playoff race.  He'll be here next year, hopefully Tyrod and Dennison are not.

3 minutes ago, dneveu said:

Not giving up on him.  Just don't think i need to see him during the playoff race.  He'll be here next year, hopefully Tyrod and Dennison are not.

I don't understand the backing of Tyrod in a big game like this.  We had a big game against the Pats two weeks ago and what did he do???  3 points, 65 yards, 50% completion percentage and an INT...

He didn't show up and hasn't in important games over his career...I'd rather see if the young kid can take a pretty good performance in horrid conditions and improve on it.  Tyrod has come up empty way too many times this year.  The defense and run game has saved his behind on most of the wins.  Peterman please...I want to know what the kid has.  If he sucks...we may go 7-9 and have a better draft pick.  If he plays well though...he may lead us into the playoffs.  Either way...that's good for me.  No need to see any more of Tyrod IMO

22 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

Oh so youre a mind reader now? You know who the WRs want at qb? :lol::lol:

Foh with that. Alex smith has had plent of bad games this year do you see his team having team meetings to start mahomes? The team had a meeting after LAC and they decided they want Tyrod to start, took it to mcderm and Tyrod started vs the cheifs and we won. NP doesnt win that game, hes not ready yet. Our QB roster needs serious upgrading but starting NP is just gonna add more Ls in the win column. The fact Tyrod was more effective last year with a worse defense speaks volumes to how bad Dennisons playcalling and square peg round hole scheme has been this season. If were gonna lose id rather lose watching a few cool sandlot highlight plays from Tyrod than watch a 5th round rookie who will NEVER lead this team to the SB get his feet wet. No offense to NP, its just preference. They both arent gonna be 'the man' but as annoying as Tyrods games are ill take those over NPs epic meltdowns

4 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

I don't understand the backing of Tyrod in a big game like this.  We had a big game against the Pats two weeks ago and what did he do???  3 points, 65 yards, 50% completion percentage and an INT...

He didn't show up and hasn't in important games over his career...I'd rather see if the young kid can take a pretty good performance in horrid conditions and improve on it.  Tyrod has come up empty way too many times this year.  The defense and run game has saved his behind on most of the wins.  Peterman please...I want to know what the kid has.  If he sucks...we may go 7-9 and have a better draft pick.  If he plays well though...he may lead us into the playoffs.  Either way...that's good for me.  No need to see any more of Tyrod IMO

Now i know this doesn't fit the topic - but can peterman even practice right now?

More fallacies to support your take. Smh.

Actually the big game was vs the chiefs. We all knew we were gonna lose vs the pats. Stop acting like we had a chance there, we arent that good as a team yet. NP almost threww 2 picks in his limited time, had he started it wouldve been a 3 int fiasco and we all know it. Tyrod usually balls out vs the dolphins and he balled out on monday night vs the Seahawks, those were both huge games and the good tyrod showed up. In his present state np is not a better qb than tyrod. Maybe in a few years but not rite now. And rite now we have a game to win so let the best man play. Idc about nps upside, we can explore that when eliminated and let him battle it out with the rookie we draft in the 1st round this year. 

3 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

Oh so youre a mind reader now? You know who the WRs want at qb? :lol::lol:

Foh with that. Alex smith has had plent of bad games this year do you see his team having team meetings to start mahomes? The team had a meeting after LAC and they decided they want Tyrod to start, took it to mcderm and Tyrod started vs the cheifs and we won. NP doesnt win that game, hes not ready yet. Our QB roster needs serious upgrading but starting NP is just gonna add more Ls in the win column. The fact Tyrod was more effective last year with a worse defense speaks volumes to how bad Dennisons playcalling and square peg round hole scheme has been this season. If were gonna lose id rather lose watching a few cool sandlot highlight plays from Tyrod than watch a 5th round rookie who will NEVER lead this team to the SB get his feet wet. No offense to NP, its just preference. They both arent gonna be 'the man' but as annoying as Tyrods games are ill take those over NPs epic meltdowns

Alex Smith is ten times better than Tyrod...the first half of the year he was in the MVP conversation lol.  That is just a horrid comparison to me.  I prefer to see what we have in the rookie than watch Tyrod's 3 and outs.  Kaepernick led San Fran a few years ago into the SB after his first few starts...not saying Peterman would do that but to say never...

And you honestly think the wide receivers are good with Tyrod at QB?  He doesn't throw to them often at all.  He's too scared to make a mistake to win us any kind of important game

Now i know this doesn't fit the topic - but can peterman even practice right now?

I based the conversation around if both were healthy...obviously if one isn't healthy, the other will start.  

Alex Smith is ten times better than Tyrod...the first half of the year he was in the MVP conversation lol.  That is just a horrid comparison to me.  I prefer to see what we have in the rookie than watch Tyrod's 3 and outs.  Kaepernick led San Fran a few years ago into the SB after his first few starts...not saying Peterman would do that but to say never...

And you honestly think the wide receivers are good with Tyrod at QB?  He doesn't throw to them often at all.  He's too scared to make a mistake to win us any kind of important game

Can Peterman even practice/gameplan/film study?  Cuz if he isn't cleared for football activities by today or tomorrow this conversation doesn't really matter.

6 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

More fallacies to support your take. Smh.

Actually the big game was vs the chiefs. We all knew we were gonna lose vs the pats. Stop acting like we had a chance there, we arent that good as a team yet. NP almost threww 2 picks in his limited time, had he started it wouldve been a 3 int fiasco and we all know it. Tyrod usually balls out vs the dolphins and he balled out on monday night vs the Seahawks, those were both huge games and the good tyrod showed up. In his present state np is not a better qb than tyrod. Maybe in a few years but not rite now. And rite now we have a game to win so let the best man play. Idc about nps upside, we can explore that when eliminated and let him battle it out with the rookie we draft in the 1st round this year. 

Really?  I just watched the Pats get trounced last night.  They scored 23 points against us...we could've won with some offense at all.  

Can Peterman even practice/gameplan/film study?  Cuz if he isn't cleared for football activities by today or tomorrow this conversation doesn't really matter.

The thread is about if both are healthy...that's what I've based my stance on

1 minute ago, Buffalo30 said:

So you dont wanna make the playoffs, youd rather watch a rookie who will lose his starting job to our 1st round qb next season, get his feet wet completing more passes to the opposing team than ours? Ok i get it.

I disagree, id rather watch tyrod play and a half a chance get us into the playoffs n break the drought.

End of convo. There both not good QBs at this point in time (NP) and scheme (TT).

You want to ball wash petermen go watch his college career games.

Id rather win. Hopefully we draft a franchise QB in this draft and we can start winning vs big teams.

3 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

Really?  I just watched the Pats get trounced last night.  They scored 23 points against us...we could've won with some offense at all.  

The thread is about if both are healthy...that's what I've based my stance on

I'm basing my opinion on the fact that one has had good games at this level, and one has not.  TT has practiced with the one's all year basically, NP has not.  

The locker room seems more behind TT than NP.  And clearly that had an effect on the team in that LA game.  

The players practice with Peterman all the time, and I don't think that they want him to start going forward.  They believe they have their best shot with Tyrod.  

In a playoff race, this shouldn't be lost on the coaching staff.  NP may still have a bright future in the league, but he has done nothing to justify going to him if they are both healthy (which is kind of a dumb thing to argue about, as neither of them are healthy).

2 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

So you dont wanna make the playoffs, youd rather watch a rookie who will lose his starting job to our 1st round qb next season, get his feet wet completing more passes to the opposing team than ours? Ok i get it.

I disagree, id rather watch tyrod play and a half a chance get us into the playoffs n break the drought.

End of convo. There both not good QBs at this point in time (NP) and scheme (TT).

Id rather win. Hopefully we draft a franchise QB in this draft and we can start winning vs big teams.

Lol man.  Just assuming the kid will throw 5 picks in every game he plays just isn't my way of thinking.  Tyrod has shown nothing to show us he can win these games.  Both won't be the future QB but giving the ball to a guy who leads a team to 3 points in big games.  I want to win too lol.  Good day 

Lol man.  Just assuming the kid will throw 5 picks in every game he plays just isn't my way of thinking.  Tyrod has shown nothing to show us he can win these games.  Both won't be the future QB but giving the ball to a guy who leads a team to 3 points in big games.  I want to win too lol.  Good day 

Now are we still in this BS hypothetical conversation where they're both healthy?  In the actual current state of affairs this isn't happening - so why discuss it?

I'd personally not start a post-concussion rookie with no game prep or practice.

I'm basing my opinion on the fact that one has had good games at this level, and one has not.  TT has practiced with the one's all year basically, NP has not.  

The locker room seems more behind TT than NP.  And clearly that had an effect on the team in that LA game.  

The players practice with Peterman all the time, and I don't think that they want him to start going forward.  They believe they have their best shot with Tyrod.  

In a playoff race, this shouldn't be lost on the coaching staff.  NP may still have a bright future in the league, but he has done nothing to justify going to him if they are both healthy (which is kind of a dumb thing to argue about, as neither of them are healthy).

When we started Peterman, some of the defensive players sounded happy including Micah Hyde.  Unfortunately, I think the team will play Tyrod but I think it is the wrong move.  

Peterman played well in the snow sunday and had some beautiful throws to Benjamin. I just don't think Tyrod has been good enough all year to put him back in.  3 points in a big game where the defense held Brady to 23 points with Gronk...unacceptable

Now are we still in this BS hypothetical conversation where they're both healthy?  In the actual current state of affairs this isn't happening - so why discuss it?

I'd personally not start a post-concussion rookie with no game prep or practice.

Dude I'm just commenting about what the thread is about...the thread is literally about if both are healthy.  That's all I was doing haha

6 minutes ago, dneveu said:

Thats a really good point. He wasnt ready to start vs LAC.  The perfect game to ease him in was the Colts game (before we knew it would be snow city). They threw the poor kid out there too early, now he has tha game hanging over him,  hope he can push through it. Just dont want our playoff chances taking the hit of him getting his confidende back.

9 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

Tyrod is a bad QB who is only getting the start because Peterman is concussed. He is bad because he won't throw the football. One of the main reasons the Buffalo Bills won the game in the snow is because Nathan Peterman threw 2 great balls to Benjamin and Webb threw one great throw to DT. I am not confident Taylor would have thrown either one of those balls because the receivers were covered. You can pull up Taylors stats from last year, pull up Peterman stats from LA (possibly the best team in the AFC right now),blame Dennison, blame McD, blame everyone except Tyrod but Peterman is the better QB for the rest of the year. 

Taylor had his chance at home against NE and failed on an epic level. I hope Peterman gets his chance in 2 weeks.

1 minute ago, Bills Pimpin' said:

Tyrod is a bad QB who is only getting the start because Peterman is concussed. He is bad because he won't throw the football. One of the main reasons the Buffalo Bills won the game in the snow is because Nathan Peterman threw 2 great balls to Benjamin and Webb threw one great throw to DT. I am not confident Taylor would have thrown either one of those balls because the receivers were covered. You can pull up Taylors stats from last year, pull up Peterman stats from LA (possibly the best team in the AFC right now),blame Dennison, blame McD, blame everyone except Tyrod but Peterman is the better QB for the rest of the year. 

Taylor had his chance at home against NE and failed on an epic level. I hope Peterman gets his chance in 2 weeks.

Lmao. So how come NP didnt start vs the Cheifs when he was healthy?

Hypotheticals are stupid you dont know what wouldve happened if tyrod started. DT had a lot of separation and tyrod actually trusts him to make plays so thats a fallacy right there.

Edited by FearLess Price

1 hour ago, dneveu said:

The Chargers were very motivated by their head coach to prove Buffalo wrong. 

If he is that bad he'd be that bad every time he took the field.   Not giving him another chance is not doing your due diligence as a coach.

10 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

When we started Peterman, some of the defensive players sounded happy including Micah Hyde.  Unfortunately, I think the team will play Tyrod but I think it is the wrong move.  

Peterman played well in the snow sunday and had some beautiful throws to Benjamin. I just don't think Tyrod has been good enough all year to put him back in.  3 points in a big game where the defense held Brady to 23 points with Gronk...unacceptable

Dude I'm just commenting about what the thread is about...the thread is literally about if both are healthy.  That's all I was doing haha

Right - who cares if he's ready (he already showed us he wasn't)?!  Trial by fire!

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

The Chargers were very motivated by their head coach to prove Buffalo wrong. 

If he is that bad he'd be that bad every time he took the field.   Not giving him another chance is not doing your due diligence as a coach.

It's ok for a rookie QB to not play that well.  He'll get more chances... probably even this year.