Anyone know what Hughes said?

tbonehawaii

Don't know but even though it didn't affect the result of the game, enough is enough with Hughes.  I'd have told him to go to the locker room after that and cut his butt after the game.  Hopefully they dump him in the offseason.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

Don't know but even though it didn't affect the result of the game, enough is enough with Hughes.  I'd have told him to go to the locker room after that and cut his butt after the game.  Hopefully they dump him in the offseason.

For yelling at the refs after they allowed gronk to concuss our best player?  Hughes should’ve bodyslammed gronk.  I really wish someone would’ve put a hurting on gronk.  We can’t let them come into our house and drop elbows on us.  Can’t happen

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

Cut him? Seriously? Yes...let's continue to cut talented players because of things like "attitude" and "character" while signing crappy guys with high-character to replace them. That's proven successful with this team so far!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, kota said:

Well considering he wasn't benched like last time I think the coaches are good.  Hughes was seen discussing it with the DC who only shook his head yes.

I agree,  the game was out of reach , I'm glad Jerry told off an official and Frasier talked calmly with him.

5 hours ago, BigDingus said:

Cut him? Seriously? Yes...let's continue to cut talented players because of things like "attitude" and "character" while signing crappy guys with high-character to replace them. That's proven successful with this team so far!

What talented player did anyone mention cutting?  Hughes has 14 sacks in the last three years.   Id rather not pay somone who averages 4.5 sacks a year since signing their big contract 6.5 million dollars next year, but thats just me.  The guy is starting to look like Maybin out there, tries to run by the tackle every play.  

Not sure why he said anything to the ref. At that point the game is over so I don't know why they all didn't beat the snot out of Gronk. They are all pointing like hey throw a flag. As if a flag is going to help when the game is over

18 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Not sure why he said anything to the ref. At that point the game is over so I don't know why they all didn't beat the snot out of Gronk. They are all pointing like hey throw a flag. As if a flag is going to help when the game is over

totally agree, but McD trying to coach em up like Hoddie, and Hofddie always preaches walk away.

6 hours ago, BigDingus said:

No, it's not about "character" anymore....I would like the team to have all decent men who conduct themselves professionally and reasonably both on and off the field, but at this point it's about what Hughes costs the team while IN the game. 

If we were to take every positive Hughes play, ala TFL and Sacks, meaning ones that can be measured and not just, "he set the edge but he doesn't get credit" - because those can't be measured - and then added the negative yards he gets for stupid, selfish penalties (not saying yesterday was one of them, not saying it wasn't), what would be the NET yardage afterwards?

I've said before, I don't think Hughes is on the team come 2018, and it's not because he's a bad player, it's because his lack of discipline does not fit the McD and Beane mold. Additionally, what good is getting a sack for negative 7 yards only to give up 15 yards and a first down either one or two downs later or at some crucial point in the game? I don't see the benefit when viewing the game or season as a whole. 

6 hours ago, NewEra said:

For yelling at the refs after they allowed gronk to concuss our best player?  Hughes should’ve bodyslammed gronk.  I really wish someone would’ve put a hurting on gronk.  We can’t let them come into our house and drop elbows on us.  Can’t happen

"Defend our dirt"

:lol:

Done with the NFL. Corrupt way for rich people to steal from America. Harlem Globetrotters have more competitive games.

The only time I will have anything to do with the NFL is if anyone associated with it needs a kidney and I'm a match. I will go through the entire process until I'm about to be knocked out with anasthesia, get up, and walk out.