If gronk isn't suspended...

Hebert19

Just now, jkirchofer said:

Just heard White is in the concussion protocol after that hit. As deliberate as it was, he should get multiple games. However, I don't even think the league talks about it because it's Gronkowski. 

He should miss as many games as White does.

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

That's just wrong!  But I THINK I said Brady and Brees get more calls and protection earlier. (Peyton as well when he played)

Not sure about Brees but Rodgers gets some.  Nobody gets what Brady gets and it isn't close.

Forget the QB's.  What happens if White does the same thing to Gronk?

5 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Thanks BLM.

He is entering Brian Cox territory with me!

Im really VERY angry with him right now. More angry than I should be in a civilized society. But I will calm down once I have had my dinner. 

There is no excuse for that and if he wasn't a poster boy fan idol. they would be calling him a thug. Which he is.

Players don't just accidentally do things like that. Help me out here folks, when is the last time A Bill did anything that low? I can't even think of an example. 

Is it the homer in me?

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Not sure about Brees but Rodgers gets some.  Nobody gets what Brady gets and it isn't close.

Forget the QB's.  What happens if White does the same thing to Gronk?

Honestly I think Gronk gets up and body slams him. Gronk is a much bigger man

2 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

Im really VERY angry with him right now. More angry than I should be in a civilized society. But I will calm down once I have had my dinner. 

There is no excuse for that and if he wasn't a poster boy fan idol. they would be calling him a thug. Which he is.

Players don't just accidentally do things like that. Help me out here folks, when is the last time A Bill did anything that low? I can't even think of an example. 

Is it the homer in me?

Like I said, Brian Cox territory.

Tre White is a class act young man.

He had that comment about Brady............but that wasn't a shot.

2 hours ago, ricko1112 said:

That was a bad look for sure, but that's not typical of how Gronk or NE conducts themselves. He was reacting to the 4 PIs that should have been called on the defender, but weren't. Gronk is mugged on every single play and that was probably the last straw. The flag was well deserved as is the inevitable fine.

Oh stuff it with that excuse. 

What absolute BS.

He is just an "Excitable Boy" eh?

Forget anything positive I've ever said about that pissant, anvil-brained, a-hole.  (If the idiot reads this, and I doubt he can read, he would probably have to look up 'anvil', only he probably can't use a dictionary.)

I'd  say he's a disgrace to NE, but that organization is beyond disgrace.

A-hole moved to PA to play H.S. football.  He's a disgrace to Notre Dame.

Hey Gronk...you're no longer welcomed here in Buffalo.  Too bad this will rub off on your entire family.

• Like (+1) 1