Speculation: is this McCoy's last year with the Bills?

PromoTheRobot

I'm going to predict the Bills will move on from Shady next year. In fact I'll go as far to predict a RB pick in the Top 2 rounds. I think he's finally showing his age. He's not shot. He just isn't cut on dime anymore.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I'm going to predict the Bills will move on from Shady next year. In fact I'll go as far to predict a RB pick in the Top 2 rounds. I think he's finally showing his age. He's not shot. He just isn't cut on dime anymore.

Yeah,  who is running the ball in Carolina right now?   Wouldn't surprise me if Beane goes and gets that guy and cuts/trades McCoy.  :o

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Woodman19 said:

They are gearing towards rapidly getting younger, so it wouldn't surprise me if we go younger at RB.

Hahaha. This is great, show me where they have been gearing towards rapidly getting younger. This team has mostly gotten older under McDermott.

Edited by Ol Dirty B
  • Like (+1) 1

Complete misread of the situation.  The entire right side of the O-line needs to be rebuilt.  Ideally Cordy can get healthy and they can move him or Dawkins to RT.  

Shady is still a weapon.  A better #2 RB than Tolbert is fine with me.  He may be on the team already.  Gillislee will probably be cut by the Patriots and can come back with tail between legs and a bit richer.  They can address RB in FA or mid-late rounds of draft.

31 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

He’ll play for a serious contender next year